What are the heating and cooling product types?What is a ductless air conditioner system?What are BTUs?What are general central air conditioner features?
Use a Home Central Air Conditioner to Regulate the Temperature in Your Home or Office
When the temperature in a space isn't comfortable, you can make the air colder or hotter by running a home central air conditioner system. On eBay, you'll find a variety of systems that can effectively heat and cool large and small spaces.
Many cooling and heating products that change temperatures both quickly and gradually are featured on eBay. The main solutions for homes include:
- Air conditioners - An air conditioner has components that remove warm air out of an environment. After an air conditioner extracts heat, it gradually fills a space with cooler air. This unit also has heating hardware that lowers the temperature in a space. Multiple air conditioners on eBay don't require a ventilation system. They distribute cool and hot air in a confined area from a window.
- Air handlers - An air handler is a device that regulates and moves air through an environment. This equipment is compatible with ductwork. However, you'll also find options on eBay that can be used without a duct system.
- Condensers - Condensers power an air conditioning system. Every condenser has a heat exchanger that manages refrigerant by converting the gas into a liquid.
- Heat pumps - A heat pump is a product that transfers energy from a heat sink. When a heat pump lowers the temperature in a space, it absorbs hot air and releases the currents into another area.
- Package units - A package unit is an all-in-one option. A typical package is a suitable option for a home that doesn't have space for an air handler or a furnace.
A ductless air conditioner system mounts on the wall in a space. Most manufacturers build these products with hardware that interacts with an outside compressor. When compared to standard air conditioner units, ductless systems don't leak easily because minimum drilling is needed to mount ductless equipment on a wall.
On eBay, you'll find many heating systems that have BTU specs. A BTU is a term that represents a unit of heat. If a system has a high BTU, it can effectively raise the temperature in a large space in a timely manner.
Air conditioner systems and ductless systems that mount on the wall have a panel that displays temperature settings. Some ductless products also have a remote. This device let users change temperatures from a distance.
You'll also find ductless AC units with a fan that circulates air through an environment by spinning.
Smart shopping with eBay Refurbished
eBay Refurbished is your budget-stretching secret weapon. eBay offers the best value on the biggest selection of refurbished products from exceptional sellers with warranties as good as or superior to what's offered on brand-new products. Because everyone should be empowered to get the exact products they want in the right condition at the right price so their dollars go further.
- Certified Refurbished: The item is in pristine, like-new condition, backed by a two-year warranty. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories.
- Excellent Refurbished: The item is in like-new condition, backed by a one year warranty. It has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Very Good Refurbished: The item shows minimal wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Good Refurbished: The item shows moderate wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in a new generic packaging.
Industry-leading Warranty and 30 day returns Included in Every Purchase
eBay has partnered with Allstate to include an award winning warranty in every box. So you're covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions. Learn more about eBay refurbished warranty coverage.
eBay Refurbished items can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping eBay Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
- Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
- Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
- Ship it back: You'll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
- Check the listing's return policy before making your purchase.
- Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Return the item in the same condition you received it in -- pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy
- We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don't go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back--guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you're buying--large or small--eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back--it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
- Contact Your Seller If an item hasn't arrived or isn't as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
- Not resolved? Let us know. If you've talked to your seller and the issue still isn't resolved after three business days, contact us.
- We'll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours.
*Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.