Haute Hippie Women's Dresses
Dresses are a versatile part of every woman's closet. With the right accessories, a dress can go from an all-day casual look to ready for a date. Haute Hippie offers a line of dresses for women, including the classic little black dress and Bohemian styles.What factors go into choosing a dress?
- Dimensions: Clothing sizes are not always standard. You can receive a better fit if you check the length of the skirt and any other dimensions that are listed, such as sleeve length. You'll also want to know your bust size, hip size, and waist size to compare with the given dimensions of the dress. It is especially important to know your numbers when you don't have the chance to try the dress on beforehand.
- Waistline: Do you want a high-waisted dress, such as the empire waist style or does a dropped waist appeal to you more? These are questions to consider when looking for dresses.
- Material: Dresses are made of almost any material, from natural materials like cotton, wool, and silk to synthetics such as acetate, polyester, and rayon. Check what the dress is made of so that you can determine if it is more of a form-fitting dress or a loose-flowing hippie-style one.
Haute Hippie carries a number of dress styles in many colors and materials. Some of these include:
- Maxi: These are long skirts and dresses that are intended to be ankle length or lower.
- Kaftan: While similar to a maxi dress in length, these dresses include long sleeves and a loose waistband.
- Halter: These have ties or straps that loop up and behind the neck instead of traditional sleeves.
- Tunic: These dresses are designed without a defined waistline. You may also choose to wear a tunic as a long shirt.
Many of Haute Hippie's dresses include delicate beading or intricate embroidery. These details could become damaged in the washer and dryer. If you aren't sure how to care for your dress, check the tag.
- Dry-clean only: Follow the instructions and bring the dress to a dry cleaner.
- Hand-wash: Hand-wash the dress in cold water and hang up to dry. If it is knitted material, lay flat to dry.
- Machine-wash: If the dress is machine-washable, you may want to place it in a garment bag or turn it inside out before washing.