HP PC Desktops and All-In-Ones
HP desktops, laptops and all-in-one PCs come equipped with internal hard drives that provide space ranging from less than 100GB to more than 2TB. The majority of these HP devices are outfitted with built-in operating systems, including Windows 10, Linux, and DOS, along with an Intel core processor.
What are the form factors available with these computers?
When you are thinking of choosing an HP Pavilion desktop, there are a large variety of form factors to consider, most of which have to do with the weight of the device rather than the processor inside.
- Small Form Factor: This is an HP computer form factor that is meant to minimize the space that a desktop takes and can typically only have room for one or two external bays. This type of device can also be classified as ultra-small form if it is small enough and does not include PCI or PCIe slots.
- Mini Tower: Also commonly referred to as mid-towers, these HP devices are around 18-inches high and include two to four external bays.
- Mini Desktop: These are similar to small form factor devices and usually consist of a small case, motherboard, and power supply.
- Standard Tower: These include all computer cases that are higher than 18 inches and usually have room for up to six or eight external bays, depending on the size of the machine.
What are the features of an all-in-one PC?
When you are looking at desktop computers, the difference between a standard desktop and an all-in-one PC is stark, due to the fact that a desktop is comprised of a monitor and separate case where all of the hardware, including the Intel processor, is stored while an all-in-one device consists entirely of a screen.
With an all-in-one device, all of the hardware that is included with the system can be found at the base of the monitor, keeping all of the technology in one centralized location. These HP devices are typically used in situations where desk space might be an issue, such as at your work office. Generally, they do provide ports for an external drive. Aside from the form of the system, the differences are minimal, save for the fact that HP all-in-one desktops do not have the space to fit a large amount of hardware into the system.
What are dedicated and integrated graphics?
Integrated graphics are built directly onto the motherboard of the HP computer or the central processing unit within the device.
Dedicated graphics are provided by a specialized processing unit that allows your HP desktop to accelerate or boost the image on the screen with the combination of the integrated graphics included within the central processing unit. Desktop computers that are solely outfitted with the integrated type do not have the technology to make use of a separate processing unit, which is often necessary when using intensive programs.
Jump out of bed this and finish out your Christmas list by shopping for HP desktops and all-in-one computers, gift wrap, and more with a side of unbeatable deals and discounts.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by HP.
Smart shopping with eBay Refurbished
eBay Refurbished is your budget-stretching secret weapon. eBay offers the best value on the biggest selection of refurbished products from exceptional sellers with warranties as good as or superior to what's offered on brand-new products.Because everyone should be empowered to get the exact products they want in the right condition at the right price so their dollars go further.
- Certified Refurbished: The item is in pristine, like-new condition, backed by a two-year warranty. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories.
- Excellent Refurbished: The item is in like-new condition, backed by a one year warranty. It has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Very Good Refurbished: The item shows minimal wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Good Refurbished: The item shows moderate wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in a new generic packaging.
Industry-leading Warranty and 30 day returns Included in Every Purchase
eBay has partnered with Allstate to include an award winning warranty in every box. So you're covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions. Learn more about ebay refurbished warranty coverage.
eBay Refurbished items can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping eBay Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
Ship it back:You'll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
Check the listing's return policy before making your purchase.
Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
Return the item in the same condition you received it in -- pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy
We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don't go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back--guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you're buying--large or small--eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back--it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
Contact Your Seller If an item hasn't arrived or isn't as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
Not resolved? Let us know. If you've talked to your seller and the issue still isn't resolved after three business days, contact us.
We'll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours.
*Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.