Choosing Designer Skirts
Your ability for self-expression in clothing can go far beyond the offerings of department stores and malls. Designer mini skirts and others made of different materials and sizes can significantly upgrade your style to new and exciting levels, allowing you to mix and match different Helmut Lang skirts with your existing tops.
What Materials Choices Are Available?
- Vinyl: Vinyl is a lustrous material that exudes mystery. It has a glossy characteristic that varies depending on the design of the skirt. A vinyl pencil skirt is great for women of any size, displaying the alluring waist portion and running down just past the thigh. Going for a black vinyl skirt offers a high shine variant ideal for minimalist chic outfits.
- Wool: The options and sizes for wool skirts are numerous, including a plaid skirt that takes cues from the typical blazer and incorporates fabric-covered buttons and pockets in its design. For a comfortable and alluring look in any size, get the wool sarong mini skirt with its lustrous interior lining peeking out from its lovely tied exterior wool lining. Pair it with black stilettos or gladiator heels.
- Organza: Organza is a wonderfully thin material that oozes with chic tones no matter the size. It can be printed with all sorts of design, opening it up to a myriad of combinations. An example is the Orchid embroidery skirt with organza. It has an interior skirt to provide body and comfort, while the length is made of thin organza with embroidered black orchids.
- Denim: For a casual look, grab a Sharmayne denim skirt with a wide bottom that makes it an ideal summer wear option. It will also look wonderful paired with espadrilles featuring ribbon laces. The asymmetric denim skirt in dark blue is another option. The five pockets offer stylish convenience.
What Are Some Skirt Styles I Can Choose From?
- Boho: A asymmetrical wrap skirt results in that lovely carefree look. Its flowing, thin, and floaty material gives away the bohemian influence in its design, while its long asymmetric side gives it that designer vibe.
- Mini: Leather, wool, wrap, and cotton mini skirts are staples. Provocative and alluring, these short skirts are ideal for outfits meant for club hopping or for that long-awaited dinner date you've been planning. Pair a leather mini skirt made a thin white cotton top for great style contrast, or be a little more daring by going with a crimson or bright red top and stiletto heels.
- Casual: This style comprises the broadest category, with skirts varying so widely in length, size, and design. Long, flowing, but thin Helmut Lang skirts are great for running those errands downtown. Get shorter frilled and lace skirts for that daytime excursion with your girlfriends.
See the manufacturer site for size details.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Helmut Lang.