What is Grand Theft Auto V for the PS4?
A fast-paced action game full of dangerous heists, violent criminals, and fast cars, Grand Theft Auto V is a continuation of the Grand Theft Auto series of games. Created by Rockstar Games developers, this sequel to Grand Theft Auto IV was released in 2014 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
What Are Some Facts About GTA?
When you're getting to know more about the Grand Theft Auto series or the title itself, there are a few things to know before you purchase Grand Theft Auto V for the PlayStation 4, especially for parents considering buying the title for younger players.
- Due to violent confrontations with weapons and criminal situations, the game is rated M. This means it's a Mature title, and it's recommended for players who are at least 17 years old.
- There's an online multiplayer mode called GTA Online that allows you to join up to 30 players and create your own missions for custom gameplay. You can even recruit other players to form your own team or "crew" and complete missions for points in even faster fashion when you sign up for Grand Theft Auto Online.
- The action-packed release follows a storyline, but players must complete heist missions to move forward; however, since Grand Theft Auto V is also an open-world game, you don't have solely move onto missions. You can also have characters do what they want for recreational or criminal purposes since they have access to cars, weapons, and even smartphones.
How Do You Play Grand Theft Auto?
Gameplay for Grand Theft Auto V isn't complicated after you get a feel for it. Colorful graphics and scenery make you feel like you're living in the fictional city of Los Santos, which is a nod to the real city of Los Angeles.
- You may have the urge to wander around and check out the world of Grand Theft Auto V instead of going straight towards missions, but you'll soon find that if you complete your objectives, you'll be rewarded with content that unlocks as you go along in the game.
- When you're in a mission, you have the option of using three characters, and each one has his own strengths and set of skills.
- The story of the game revolves around a heist and a plot for revenge.
How Do You Customize Your Experience?
There are a few ways that you can personalize GTA 5 just a bit to make it different every time you play or just to break up the monotony of the game, so you can enjoy it multiple times.
- Change from a first to a third-person perspective so you can see things differently when you're in the world of GTA.
- When you're not trying to finish an objective or mission, you have the option to change from the three main characters.
- Outside of missions, you can roam around and do various activities that range from parachute jumping to skydiving.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by brands mentioned above.