Free People is a women's clothing brand that offers a range of casual choices. From coats, sweaters, and jackets for winter to sleeveless blouses and flowing dresses for the summer, Free People produces women's clothing for all seasons. These items frequently feature feminine designs with floral prints, lace accents, and a retro or hippie vibe and are often designed for casual wear for school, work, travel, or the weekend.Which styles of jeans does Free People make?
Free People makes an array of jean styles suitable for women with different tastes and to accompany many outfit choices; denim options produced by this brand include accented and hand-dyed flare looks as well as tight-fitting jean leggings in a dark wash. Free People denim is manufactured in sizes ranging from 24 to 32, which line up generally with waist sizes, and in short, regular, and long lengths. The inseams range from 29 to 31 inches for short sizes, 32 to 34 inches for regular sizes, and 35 to 37 inches for tall sizes.
Some denim styles include the following:
- Flare jeans: These wide, bell-bottomed jeans evoke retro styling and frequently come in light washes, decorated, or adorned fabrics, or a simple dark or distressed wash.
- Skinny pants: These close-fitting bottoms often include stretch fabrics and are cut close to the legs and hips, highlighting the curve of the body.
- Overalls: Whether in full-length styles or rompers with shorts, these blue overalls convey a classic farmer-style look.
- Jean leggings: These stretchy styles often pull on like a pair of leggings; they come in full-length and cropped options.
- Distressed styles: These bottoms often feature intentional rips and tears in the knees, thighs, and rear for a well-worn, rock-n-roll look.
Free People also offers a range of shoes, accessories, and footwear to complement its clothing looks. Footwear is available in a range of colors, looks, and styles suitable for all seasons of the year; the line includes leather, suede, canvas, patent leather, and synthetic options. Some of the styles available in Free People footwear include the following:
- Ankle boots: From clog-style booties with wooden or cork heels to flat, slip-on choices that work well with pants, skirts, or a dress, this line includes a wide assortment of ankle boots.
- Sandals: Free People sandals include asymmetrical leather options, crocheted fabric choices, and gladiator styles.
- Dress heels: Free People makes open-backed, high-heeled clogs, color-blocked suede pumps, and pointy-toed ballet-style heels in leather, fabric, and other materials.
- Knee-high boots: Options include lace-up black leather options, pale tan suede choices, and retro patched-leather lace-up styles with chunky heels.
- Platforms and wedges: This line includes a number of large platform choices ranging from sandals to open-back boots to ballet-inspired options that lace up the calf.
Dresses, tops, and slips are offered in sizes XXS to XL, approximately akin to U.S. sizes 00 through 16. For bottoms, including sweatpants, skirts, and other pull-on options, sizes XS to L are available, representing sizes 0 through 14. Shoes are manufactured in sizes 5 through 12, though some styles are available in a more limited size range of 6 through 10.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Free People.