Free People Women's Tops and Blouses
Since 2001, Free People has been offering a variety of bohemian style women's apparel. Their tops can be worn for a range of occasions, from casual days at home to the professional workplace to a night out on the town. Choosing the right Free People women's tops and blouses can help you express your individual look, whether you're pairing it with pants, a skirt, or jeans.
How do you choose a women's top?
Free People provides an extensive selection of tops for women of all sizes, shapes, professions, and preferences. Narrowing down an option may take some time. However, making a selection that's right for you is simple if you follow these guidelines:
- Select a style: Cami, cropped, peasant blouses, tunics, and more are available.
- Select a size: Many women's tops are available in a range from XXS to 3XL.
- Select a fabric: Fabrics used include rayon, cotton, lace, spandex, and more.
- Select a color or pattern: Solid colors are available as well as floral, plaid, and striped patterns.
What styles of tops are available?
Here are some of the options available:
- Cami: Wear it alone as a tank top or underneath another top for layering.
- Cropped: This type is comfortable for the gym or lounging at home.
- Tunic: Loose and flowing, this style comes with long or short sleeves.
- Peasant blouse: Feminine and dressy, this type comes with embroidered patterns or solid colors.
- Off the shoulder: This style offers a more daring look.
How do you care for your tops?
Consider the care instructions when choosing the fabrics of your tops and blouses. To keep your clothing in good condition, check the individual label before washing.
- Cotton: Use cold water to wash unless the garment is preshrunk. Then dry it with warm heat.
- Rayon: Hand-washing in cool water and line-drying are recommended to prevent the color from bleeding.
- Spandex: This requires hand-washing and air-drying to prevent puckering of the material.
- Lace: Hand-wash or put in the washing machine on a gentle cycle with mild detergent, and then either lay the garment flat to dry or machine-dry it on low heat. Ironing the garment between towels will keep the lace from crushing.
What is the difference between a T-shirt and a blouse?
A T-shirt is usually made of cotton or a cotton blend with sleeves that give it the shape of the letter T. The most common type has short sleeves and a crew neck, though T-shirts are available in many other styles. A blouse is a more structured top, generally with buttons along the front, and it is most frequently worn as a dress shirt.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Free People.