Jeep Cherokee Floor Mats and Carpets
Floor mats and carpets protect the floors in your Jeep Cherokee. These mats keep contaminants such as dirt and water away from the surface of your vehicle. They are available in a wide range of brands.What different floor mat types you can select?
When searching for the right floor mats, you will find them in a variety of materials, including carpet and vinyl.
- Rubber: This is a sturdy and durable material that has raised ridges along the edges to keep substances contained within the surface of the mat, ensuring that none of them reach the car floor. This material is 100% water resistant and absorbs all vibrations. It is suitable for damp climates.
- Carpet: These mats are comfortable, stylish, and provide you with a soft surface. The backings usually consist of rubber or plastic. These floor mats are available in a wide array of colors.
- Vinyl: This material can withstand many issues, from rain and sun to wear and tear. The material is flexible, and it molds to any shape and is also 100% resistant to water and fading.
- All weather: These mats are useful in damp climates where heavy rainfall and snowfall are common. They usually have ribbed patterns for additional resistance and consist of hard materials to provide you with a non-slip surface.
There are several methods you can use when cleaning your Jeep Cherokee floor mats:
- First, when you remove the mats from your Jeep Cherokee, shake them rigorously or hit them against a hard surface to jar some of the particles loose.
- The next step is to run a small car vacuum cleaner across the surface of the mat. You may then want to try using some soap and water along with a scrub brush to remove some of the embedded particles.
- If the floor mats are still not clean once you have completed each of these steps, try washing them with a hose.
- Hang the mats outside to dry for a few hours before you place them back into the Jeep Cherokee.
These floor mats come in an array of colors, providing you with a wide range of options to enhance the aesthetics of the interior of your Jeep Cherokee. The primary color available is black. Some additional colors you might consider include brown, tan, gray, burgundy, blue, clear, red, and purple. Some of these carpet and rubber floor mats have designs, which can be anything from cartoon characters to movie themes.