Floor Mats and Carpets for Chevrolet Cruze
The Chevrolet Cruze was introduced in North America for the 2011 model year and remains a popular car for those who enjoy a stylish and comfortable sedan. Regardless of the year of your vehicle, the standard floor mats and carpets for Chevrolet Cruze can become soiled and worn out. If it is time for an upgrade, you have many different choices.What types of floor mats are available?
Chevrolet Cruz owners have a variety of options to choose from when it comes to floor mats, including:
- All weather floor mats: These mats are specially made for areas where there is rain, snow, and mud. As such, these types of mats can be easily removed and cleaned.
- Custom floor mats: Floor mats tend to come in standard sizes, but they do not always cover the floor adequately. Ordering custom floor mats for a Chevy Cruze is one way to be sure that it fits. Many options are available in custom accessories and you can choose from a wide selection of color combinations. Custom accessories offer an effective way to personalize your car and make it stand out.
- Novelty floor mats: A novelty format provide options that allow you customize your car further by adding interesting colors, sports team logos, or your favorite characters.
In addition to the different styles of floor mats, there are two materials to choose from.
- Rubber: This is the most effective solution for wet conditions as they are designed to handle heavy-duty use. They are long lasting and can be easily removed and cleaned with a garden hose.
- Carpet: Some people prefer carpets because they are softer and they like the look, but carpet mats are also easy to clean by vacuuming and shampooing. Although special vehicle shampoos are available, many choose to use the same shampoo that they use on their home carpets. Regardless, they should be allowed to dry before being placed back in the vehicle.
Chevrolet mats are easy to remove on all their models, with most of them being easy to pull up from the floor. Many Chevrolet floor mats have knobs on the bottom to help them stay in place, which may feel sticky when trying to remove them from the carpet.
To remove the mats without causing damage to the knobs, simply grab the mat with two hands and pull straight up. Now, you can then either change them or take them out for cleaning.