Forever 21 Dresses for Women
Forever 21 is a manufacturer and retailer of trendy, affordable clothing for women. Though the company makes all types of clothing and even jewelry and cosmetics, it is mostly known for its attention-grabbing dresses. Learn more about these bold, unique dresses and how to pick the style that is right for you.
Who is the intended market for these clothes?
Forever 21's dresses suit women of all ages. As long as you appreciate fresh fashion, flattering cuts, and affordable clothing, Forever 21 is for you. You can find anything from a sequin dress that hangs off the shoulder to a short bodycon dress with sleeves. The store makes dresses for everyone, from students to working professionals.
Does Forever 21 only make juniors sizes?
The store's clothing is sized for juniors, but the brand aims to make cool clothes for everyone who wants to look fashionable.
- The regular line is made in standard juniors sizing. The skirts on these dresses tend to land at the midpoint of the thigh.
- The Contemporary collection features sizing that is closer to regular adult sizes. The Contemporary dresses are about half a size bigger than the dresses in the regular line.
- Forever 21 also has a line of plus-size dresses that is designed and manufactured according to the standards of the rest of the brand.
Forever 21 wants young women of all sizes to feel beautiful in their clothing.
How do different dress styles flatter specific body types?
You don't have to feel like you're limited to one type of dress because of your body type. All dress styles bring out good qualities in anyone's figure.
- An A-line silhouette makes your waist look slimmer and also makes your hips look smooth and curvy.
- A T-shirt dress draws attention to your legs.
- A slip dress streamlines your figure, and the simple design makes your face the star of the show.
Can Forever 21 dresses be worn to work and school?
Many dress styles from Forever 21 are appropriate for professional offices and school. The Contemporary line is targeted toward women who are well out of their teens and have more refined tastes. The fits are a bit looser and the skirts are longer. You could also choose a T-shirt dress or shift dress from the regular line to wear to work or class. These simple dresses are made out of comfortable fabrics, and they layer with leggings and cardigans very well. Consider a sweater dress if your office's air conditioning is always on full blast.