ExxonMobil Gift Cards
A gift card from ExxonMobil allows users to purchase gas and other items from one of ExxonMobil’s many locations. ExxonMobil offers a number of services at each of their locations, most of which are available for purchase using one of their gift cards. Here are some things to consider when selecting your gift card.How do you choose an ExxonMobil Gift Card?
There are several gift card options available. Here are some things to consider when making a selection.
- Choose a design. The company offers various holiday and birthday themed options, or you can choose from standard gift cards that display the ExxonMobil logo.
- Choose an amount. Gift cards are available in a variety of denominations that can be used multiple times. You should select an amount based on what the card will be used to purchase.
- Choose a quantity. Some gift cards are available in multipacks.
When selecting gift cards, one of the important things to consider is where it can be used. Some may need to be used inside of the gas station, while others can only be used for fuel at the pump. The design may be another factor to consider. If you’re choosing to purchase gift cards for a specific occasion, you may want to consider a design that matches that theme or event.What can Exxon gift cards be used for?
These cards can be used in one of ExxonMobil’s many locations throughout the United States. They can be used to purchase gas, pay for branded car washes, or to buy items inside their stores. It will store the balance on the magnetic strip, and the value can be Reviewed online using the card's information.What types of gift cards are available?
Exxon-Mobil has two main types of gift cards available. Understanding the options can be helpful when making a selection.
- Consumer cards. These are available in three specific amounts of $25, $50, and $100 denominations. When selecting these gift cards, the amount may vary if they’ve been used or reloaded previously. These can be used for gas, convenience items, and car washes at Exxon locations.
- Business cards. These will typically be available in a wider range of denominations, ranging from $5 to $250. Some business cards will also feature a separate company logo so that they can be used in customer-incentive and employee-reward programs. They will typically function the same as consumer cards, but some business cards will have different capabilities.