Dell Computer Monitors
A Dell computer monitor is an accessory that is vital to your computing needs whether it's for work, home, or school. If you already have a monitor, it can mesh well with a solid video card, which reduces lag and makes for an enhanced gaming experience. You can find a compatible PC monitor for your display needs by comparing screen sizes and other features.What are the available Dell monitor sizes?
Dell monitors are available in sizes as low as 15 inches and as large as 43 inches. The right size for you will depend on your intended usage. For example, gaming desktops may thrive with a Dell UltraSharp monitor with a screen size of at least 22 inches.What are some requirements to look for in a monitor?
If you need to use HDMI cables or other necessary inputs and accessories for your Dell monitor, check for PC and size compatibility. If you are planning on using a 4k resolution monitor, check the pixel requirement information to make sure you have the proper equipment. If you are planning on hooking up more than one computer monitor to your system, make sure you have enough cables and accessories. You will also want to make sure that they are both compatible with your desktop and that you have enough space.How can you get good resolution and reduced monitor lag?
Lag is the monitor's response time and refers to the time it takes for the pixels to change states on your Dell display. This is what you can do to keep your monitor's lag time in three milliseconds or less:
- Use wired accessories.
- Switch your input mode to HDMI.
- Set the refresh rate to 60Hz.
- Set 1920 x 1080P as your resolution.
You will want to verify that your hardware is compatible for wall mounting. Most monitors can be mounted. This allows you to move around freely during long gaming sessions or intense work days. You will only need basic tools to mount your Dell display:
- A stud finder: This ensures that your Dell monitor is tightly mounted to the wall through a stud.
- A drill with compatible bits and screws: The drill and bits are what you will use to create holes for the screws.
- Mounting hardware: Once the holes are drilled, you will mount the hardware to the wall and secure it with the screws. At that point, simply attach your new Dell monitor to the wall hardware. You now have a mounted monitor that you can use for all of your computing, viewing, and gaming needs.