Dockers Men's Pants
The Dockers selection of men's pants includes styles intended for a variety of functions and lifestyles. The men's pants are available not only in a range of materials, such as cotton, but also in sizes designed to fit different body types and preferences. Several colors are also available.What types of pants does Dockers offer for men?
Dockers offers several types of men's pants, such as khaki pants, jeans, and corduroys. Khaki pants are available in both dressy and casual styles. Dress khakis often have a more tailored cut, and casual pants may have an extra pocket. Jeans are also available from Dockers in styles that vary by the way the denim is cut and that are sewn together in specific areas of the pants. The same is true for corduroy pants.What fits does Dockers offer for men?
Dockers offers men's pants from the following style collections:
- Signature iron-free: Signature iron-free pants are designed to be wrinkle-free without ironing.
- Signature khaki with stretch: Signature khaki pants are made for activities that require more freedom of motion.
- Slim fit: Slim fit styles of men's pants from Dockers are available in straight-leg slim and tapered slim varieties.
- Big and tall: Big and tall pants from Dockers are designed with more space in the seat and waist.
- On the go: On the go pants feature moisture-wicking fabric.
When shopping for men's pants, careful measurement is an important step in finding the proper sizing. Consult a size chart to convert your measurements to pants sizes.
- Measure your waist: Wrap a tape measure around where your pants normally sit.
- Measure your seat: Wrap a tape measure around your hips at their fullest point.
- Measure your thigh: Wrap a tape measure around one thigh.
- Measure your inseam: Extend the tape measure from the crotch to the point on your ankle where you want the pants to hit.
Beyond the traditional light brown or medium brown, Dockers khaki pants for men are available in various other colors and shades. The selection includes light khaki, dark khaki, navy, black, green, red, and blue, all made in the same Dockers khaki material.What is are pleated and flat-front pants?
Pleats are a traditional look for men's slacks that are recognizable by the material of the pants being folded over in several locations along the waistline and stitched at the top near the belt loops in order to keep the folds in place. Pants that are not pleated have flat fronts with no folding or additional stitching. The decision to go with pleated or flat front depends mostly on your personal preference.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dockers.