Clinique is a brand of cosmetics and skincare products. A variety of products such as makeup and moisturizers are available to meet the needs of many. Individual items and sets allow you to choose what works best for you.What are the different skin types?
As you buy cleaners, moisturizers, and other cosmetics, it's important to know what type of beauty product to get so that you get the desired results. Some of the different ways skin is categorized are listed here:
- Normal: Normal is defined as such when the skin is well-balanced and not too dry or too oily.
- Dry: Dry skin lacks lipids needed to retain moisture.
- Oily: Oily is the term used when excess sebum is produced.
- Combination: The face may have various types, such as when the T-zone is oilier than the rest of the face.
Clinique offers a wide array of skincare and makeup products for you to choose from based on what you are trying to achieve. These types of products can include the following:
- Lip gloss
- Foaming face wash
- Firming cream
Various ingredients are used as a way to deliver the right nutrients to the skin. A person's face may be oily, dry, prone to breakouts, or have other issues. Clinique may be able to address the issue within their line of products.
- Moisture surge: These products deliver added moisture to the epidermis to create a more supple appearance.
- Acne solutions: The nutrients help to combat too much sebum, which can often result in acne and other breakouts.
- Age-defying: Extra collagen is in the products, offering a way to alleviate wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Clinique offers a 3-step system that includes the following products:
- Foaming facial soap
- Clarifying lotion (Varies based on skin type)
- Moisturizing gel or lotion
It's possible to get makeup and other cosmetics in different sizes. If you're looking at a Clinique product for the first time, you may want to consider the size you buy.
- Trial size: A trial size is available for many of the beauty products and may also be included in promotions.
- Full-size: Full-size products are generally an ounce or more, depending on whether it is a day moisturizer, foundation, or another product.
- Other: Various cosmetics kits include several shades of eyeshadow or lipstick, which may be different from the traditional sizes it is sold in separately.