Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan Women's Fragrances
Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan is a soft perfume with a delicate floral fragrance and a subtle tone. It carries a flowery scent that can be for everyday use as well as special occasions. The flowery body of Cashmere Mist is combined with warmer, wooden undertones.What notes are found in Cashmere Mist?
Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan is a perfume that begins with seductive Moroccan jasmine, subtle lily of the valley, and bergamot. It is also blended with the warm undertones of dark sandalwood, amber, and musk, designed to give you a feeling of cashmere against your skin.How do you apply Cashmere mist?
- Preparation: Your skin should be clean and moist when you apply this perfume. Moisturize in the shower or after with unscented lotions, moisturizing creams, or oils. Your perfume will not last nearly as long on dry, coarse skin, so ensuring your skin is smooth and supple to begin with will improve your results.
- Before you dress: Applying your perfume before you dress not only prevents staining your clothes, but it will enhance your perfume's performance. Due to the skin's unique chemistry, fragrances smell better applied to your skin. The fragrance will also last longer.
- Application: Holding the bottle a few inches from the area where you wish to apply it, spray evenly. Spraying too much or too closely will result in wetting the skin. For effective results, apply to your pulse points. These areas like the collarbone, neckline, behind the ears and knees, and inside the elbows are warmer. The extra heat in those spots activates the scent, giving a boost to those opening top notes.
- Storage: Storage of the perfumes you love is important when you want to use every ounce. Store them in cooler, dark areas out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Bathroom storage is a bad idea as the humidity will damage your fragrances. Keep the bottles where they cannot easily be broken, knocked off, shaken up, or jostled around.
- Vaseline: The occlusive ointment is adept at making your perfume last longer. Apply it in small dabs to your pulse points before application.
- Misting: Spritz your perfume into the air, walking quickly through the scented cloud for a light, even coating of scent.
- Hair: Since applying an alcohol-based perfume directly on your hair will dry it, apply the scent to your hairbrush and transfer the scent to your hair in just a few strokes.