Cannondale has been building bicycles since they were founded back in 1971. While they initially just created bike trailers, they quickly expanded to designing and building bikes for men, women, and children.
What kinds of bikes does Cannondale make?
Cannondale bicycles fall into four main categories depending on the terrain and desired style of riding: road bike, mountain, electric bikes, and urban and fitness bikes. Some of the specific styles include:
- Old School BMX
- Dirt Jumper
- Fat Bike
- Gravel Bike
What mountain bike lines does Cannondale offer?
Cannondale has several lines to choose from including:
- Cross Country
- Fat Bikes
You can find Cannondale bikes in blue, black, pink, silver, red, gold, and multi-colored options such as green and black, white and black, and red and blue to name a few.
What materials can you find Cannondale bike frames in?
Cannondale bike frames can be made from either aluminum or carbon fiber.
What electric bike options does Cannondale offer?
Cannondale offers three lines of electric bikes including mountain, sportive touring, and urban. Within those three lines there are five options.
- Mountain: In the mountain line of electric bikes, Cannondale offers the Moterra, Moterra SE, and Cujo Neo.
- Sportive Touring: This line includes only one option, the Quick Neo.
- Urban: This line also offers one choice and it is the Contro-E Speed.
What are features of the Scalpel-SI Team mountain bike?
The Scalpel-SI Team bike is one of the seven withing the Scalpel-SI line. The Scalpel-SI Team mountain bike is available small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes. Some features of this model include:
- Fork: Lefty 2.0 carbon, 2 spring, XLR full sprint
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Suspension: RoclShox Monarch XX
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate Hydro Disc
- Frame: Scalpel- SI, Hi-Mod BallisTec Carbon, Ai Offset
- Rims: ENVE Carbon M50
- Handlebars: Cannondale C1 flat, carbon, 760 millimeters
- Shifter: SRAM xx1 Eagle, 12 speed
What are some of the features used on Cannondale bicycles?
Cannondale has some notable features that they use on some of their bicycles such as the Scalpel-SI and Scalpel-SE series.
- Clean Cable Management: This feature allows for interchangeable in-headtube cable guides for a variety of cable configurations.
- Integrated Di2 Battery Housing: This is an internal top tube Di2 battery holder that allows for use of a sheath dropper post and Di2.
- LOCKR Pivot System: This is an expanding thru-axle that locks the two sides of the swing arm together. This enables the pivot system to act as a single piece.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Cannondale.