Canada Goose Coats and Jackets for Men
Canada Goose coats and parkas for men combine superior warmth for the coldest climates with outstanding style and function. Canada Goose coats, parkas, and vests are manufactured in Canada and filled with locally sourced duck down from Hutterite farmers in rural Canada. Canada Goose parkas, originally manufactured for Canadian Rangers, police departments, and municipal workers, are available worldwide for discerning customers seeking insulated and waterproof parkas for challenging winter environments.
What are the different types of Canada Goose men's jackets?
Canada Goose offers a range of functional and stylish outerwear for men to wear in a wide variety of weather conditions. So that you stay stylish even in the cold weather, most of the company's parkas are offered in several colors, including black, gray, silver, red, and navy. Some of the jackets and outerwear the brand produces include the following:
- Parkas: These offer superior warmth and protection against winter's toughest elements.
- Bombers: With a banded waist and cuffs as well as hooded options, these winter jackets are ideal for those needing a greater range of motion.
- Lightweight Down Jackets: Versatile protection with hooded options, these jackets come in both slimmer fitted styles as well as puffy styles.
- Lightweight Jackets and Raincoats: Both options offer protection against wind and rain.
- Vests: For changing seasons when layering is required, vests offer versatility and flexibility.
How do you know a Canada Goose parka is authentic?
Authentic Canada Goose parkas are constructed solely with duck down. Additionally, there are two key elements on each Canada Goose parka to help prove its authenticity.
- Official Canada Goose logo patch: When checking the logo patch on a Canada Goose parka, note the high quality of the stitching, especially the fine detail of the maple leaves on the logo patch.
- A Hologram: Canada Goose began adding holograms to their parkas in 2011. The hologram can only be seen from certain angles and includes a variety of different images.
How do you clean a down coat or parka?
Down jackets and parkas can be spot cleaned for small stains with a non-bleach detergent. Canada Goose coats can be cleaned in a washing machine. Use the gentle cycle, cold water, and a bleach-free detergent. Also, be sure to rinse down jackets through three rinse cycles to ensure all detergent is removed from any down lining. Hang to dry. For tougher stains, consult a professional dry cleaner with experience in cleaning down-filled jackets.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Canada Goose.