CP Shades Clothing
CP Shades are known for their flowy tops and tunics. Their clothing come in different sizes and colors, mostly shades of pastels with a little bit of dark and earthy tones here and there. Their clothes are not designed to be form-fitting. Instead, they are made to accentuate the female form without having to hug the curves of the body. It is the ideal choice for many women of all shapes and sizes because of the comfortable and ready-to-wear blouses CP Shades favors.
What Are CP Shade's Most Popular Products?
CP Shade tops come in different designs, but most of them are button-down shirts. Some are pullovers, with both long-sleeve and short-sleeve options. They can double as dresses as well because most of them are thigh length. They may look oversized, but they are just the right size for those who want a loose and boxy fit. Here are some examples:
- Sausalito Simple Black Linen Lagenlook Tunic Tank Top
- Green and Blue Plaid Collared Linen Tunic
- Navy Rayon Oversize Draped Sibella Boxy Top
- Linen Chambray Blue Tunic Top
- Cecilia Natural Oat Striped Linen Tunic with Button Closures
- 100 percent Silk Regina Tunic Top
- Long-Sleeve Button Down Blouse in Pink
What Other Designs Does CP Shades Offer?
Apart from their flowy garments, CP Shades also makes cuts and designs for those who want to try something a little different. Some of their variations include sweatshirts, skirts, pants, peplum tops, and maxi dresses. The only thing that stays the same is the quality and the attention to detail that CP Shades is known for. Here are some of their other garments:
- Pumpkin Pie Orange Irish Linen Blouse
- Light Gray Snowfall Velvet Tunic
- Black Silk Embroidered Peasant Top
- Milange Cotton Gauze Drawstring Waist Tunic
- White Linen Long Sides Style Sleeveless Tunic
- Black Silk Rayon and Velvet Tunic Shirt with Dress Pockets
- Art-to-Wear Linen Green Pleated Funky Jacket Topper
What Materials Are Common in CP Shades Clothing?
CP Shades uses a wide variety of soft and comfortable fabrics for their products. Even just by looking at their clothing, you can easily see the softness and the delicateness of the material. They also use safe and toxin-free ink when they dyed their fabrics to create the plaid and stripes effects of most of their products. Here are some of the materials they use for their clothes:
- Chambray Linen
What is Special About CP Shades' Products?
CP Shades is one of the companies that practice eco-friendly and sustainable manufacturing processes. This means that their materials are sourced only from reputable distributors who use environmentally safe methods. It also means that the companies they work with to produce their products practice giving fair wages and hours to their employees. Here are some reasons why CP Shades' products are special:
- They known for using sustainable fabrics, practices, and materials with their clothing line. They improve upon the quality of their fabrics regardless of the designs.
- Their clothing is hand-made and hand-stitched to ensure quality.
- They use 100 percent cotton and silk on some of their products.
- They offer clothing for women of all sizes.