Brooks Brothers Men's Sweaters
Brooks Brothers is a brand that has produced men's clothing for many years. While the company may be known for its suits, Brooks Brothers also has a wide selection of sweaters to choose from. It offers everything from cotton knit sweaters to cashmere, and from turtlenecks to cardigans.What sizes do Brooks Brothers sweaters come in?
Brooks Brothers sweater sizes range from extra small (XS) to extra extra large (XXL). Each size has specific measurements for the neck, sleeves, chest, and waist. Choices include the following:
- Extra small: The extra small sweater has a 13 to 13.5-inch neckline, 32-inch sleeves, a 32 to 34-inch chest, and a 28 to 30-inch waistline.
- Small: The small sweater has a 14 to 14.5-inch neckline, 32.5-inch sleeves, a 34 to 36-inch chest, and a 30 to 32-inch waistline.
- Medium: Brooks Brothers medium sweaters have a 15 to 15.5-inch neckline, 34-inch sleeves, a 36 to 38-inch chest, and a 34 to 36-inch waistline.
- Large: The large sweater has a 16 to 16.5-inch neckline, 35-inch sleeves, a 40 to 42-inch chest, and a 38 to 40-inch waistline.
- Extra large and extra extra large: For the extra large and extra extra large sweaters, the neckline increases by an inch apiece, the sleeves increase by half an inch in length apiece, and the chest and waistline both increase by two inches apiece.
Brooks Brothers offers a wide variety of sweater styles to choose from, including the following:
- Crewneck sweater: The crewneck sweater features a circular neckline. It is designed to slightly hug the base of your neck.
- Cardigan: Cardigans either button or zip up in the front, and they have a bit of a plunging neckline when they are buttoned or zipped up. Both vintage and modern styles are available.
- V-neck sweater: The V-neck sweater is similar to the crew neck as far as the fit and the neckline. The main difference is the V-shaped angle in the front of the sweater, in the center of the neckline.
- Turtleneck: Turtleneck sweaters can cover part or all of your neck. Brooks Brothers has traditional turtlenecks, and ones that have a button or even a clasp at the base of the neck.
What materials do Brooks Brothers sweaters come in?Brooks Brothers uses a few types of materials to make its sweaters. Its wool knit sweaters can be heavy winter sweaters, or finely knit ones that are suitable for slightly warmer conditions. Brooks Brothers also has a selection of cashmere sweaters in winter, spring, and fall colors.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Brooks Brothers.