Bright Crystal by Versace Women's Fragrance
An inspired blend of Donatella Versace's favorite floral notes, Bright Crystal features a blend of chilled yuzu and pomegranate mixed with peony blossoms, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed by amber and sensual musk. Bright Crystal by Versace women’s fragrance is available as an Eau de Parfum, an Eau de Toilette Spray, or as a rollerball.What notes are used in Bright Crystal perfume?
The fragrance of Versace's Bright Crystal is a balance of many floral notes. The top notes are fresh pomegranate, yuzu, and iced accord. The heart notes are a botanical blend of rich magnolia, lotus, and peony. The base of Bright Crystal is made up of vegetal amber, sensual musks, and deep mahogany.How do you apply Bright Crystal?
How you apply the item can help you get the most out of the perfume, so try the following tips:
- Preparation: First, start with clean, hydrated skin. Shower using moisturizing oil or apply unscented lotion afterward.
- Apply before dressing: Apply your fragrance before you dress. The fragrance will not only smell better on you than your clothes, but it will also last longer. It will also eliminate the worry that a watermark or stain will be left on your clothing.
- Application: Hold the fragrance bottle five to seven inches away from the area where you'd like to apply the perfume, and spray it evenly onto your skin. If the area becomes wet from the spray, you have used too much or you're holding the bottle too close to your body. For a lighter version of your fragrance, spritz it into the air and quickly walk through the resulting mist. This technique will distribute a milder application of the fragrance evenly over you.
- Pulse points: By applying the fragrance to your pulse points, areas of heat will activate the perfume. As a result, the top notes will emerge faster, and your scent will last longer. Apply behind the ears, in the collarbone area, along the neckline, inside the elbows, over the belly button, and behind the knees.
- Vaseline: Using the occlusive ointment at your pulse points before applying your fragrance will hold it longer than your skin alone.
- Wrists: Yes, you can apply the fragrance to your wrists. Just don't rub your wrists together once you have. Doing so not only ruins your top notes, it will shorten the life of the fragrance there.
- Hair: You can apply the fragrance to your hair, but it’s better to not apply it directly because alcohol-based perfumes will dry out your locks. Instead, apply the fragrance to your hairbrush and use that to transfer the fragrance to your hair.