Add to a Wedding's Beauty With a Bridesmaid Dress
At your wedding, not only do you want to look beautiful but you'll also want your bridesmaids looking stunning. There are many options for bridesmaids dresses on eBay, with some of them being new with tags and others in used condition. Since women have likely only worn their bridesmaid dresses once before selling them, going with used can be a smart choice, allowing you to get a better deal.
How should I choose my colors?
Narrowing down the colors of your wedding will be one of the first steps when shopping for eBay bridesmaid dresses. While your preference obviously takes precedence over anything else, other factors include:
- Season: The time of year can steer your choices. Fall colors are often warm while spring weddings often feature pastels. Summer dresses might have floral patterns or brighter hues, and winter weddings can be versatile, with colors like silver and blue, purple and gray, and green and gold.
- Venue: Take cues from where the wedding will be held. Rustic barns might inspire you to have burgundy or sage bridesmaid dresses, gardens may make you think about lavender or tiffany blue dresses, and waterfront venues might have you considering shades of blue for your bridesmaids.
In modern weddings, not every bridesmaid has to look identical. Choosing a color scheme and having each bridesmaid shop for the look that suits them best is an option that may keep everyone happy.
What fabrics are new or used bridesmaid dresses made with?
The material is an important element of the dress, as it can affect the structure, feel, and appearance. Some choices include:
- Lace: Lace bridesmaid dresses have a romantic, vintage style.
- Chiffon: Chiffon is a popular choice because it flows well and looks airy and elegant.
- Satin: This material shines in the light, and it's a classic dress material. These dresses can be slightly structured due to the weight of the fabric.
- Mesh: Mesh is another light fabric that many women prefer. It can complement a variety of body types.
What styles are there?
The good news is that there are dozens of different styles when it comes to dresses. The selection includes several cheap bridesmaid dresses under 30, which may be simple yet classy. Some examples of dresses include:
- Short-sleeve dresses that provide shoulder coverage
- Curve-hugging dresses that are pulled in at the waist and looser towards the lower half of the body
- Dresses with a little flair, thanks to a knee-high slit
- Dresses with a midi skirt that lands just below the knee