Binks produces a variety of items including a multitude of spray gun products. These Binks HVLP guns are used in a number of ways, typically to paint objects in your home. Understanding the nature of these Binks paint guns can help you know whether or not a Binks product is right for your needs.What are Binks guns?
Binks spray guns are a tool that can be used to paint a variety of items. A Binks HVLP gun uses air pressure to provide the power needed to spray paint on a variety of things. However, there are also airless models that use a fluid to provide the power for the Binks gun. A spray gun can be used to paint the surface of an object. Inside of each spray gun, there is typically a small filter that must be removed and occasionally cleaned to avoid dirt buildup.How can a Binks gun be used?
A spray gun of just about any type, including an airless fluid model or those that use air pressure, can be used in multiple ways. Just a few different industries that rely on air pressure and fluid spray guns include the following:
- Automotive – Many refinishing shops use Binks spray gun models to produce clean and efficient paint jobs.
- Marine – An HVLP Binks spray gun can be used to spray sealer and other sealing items directly onto the surface of a boat.
- Architecture – Builders and designers often use an HVLP paint gun to spray construction elements, such as drywall mud, directly to the surface of their buildings.
- Furniture – A fluid spray gun by Binks can spray furniture finish on your older items. In this way, you can keep them safe and in working condition.
Typically, a spray gun uses too much air pressure to be used for gardening. While you could load a spray gun with water, the air pressure coming out of the hose would likely be too high for your plants to tolerate. While it is possible to adjust the air a little bit with these spray gun models, it's typically better to use them just for paint jobs or similar situations.What types are available?
When choosing a paint spray gun by this company, there are many models from which you can choose. Make sure to carefully research each to get a feel for which type is right for your needs. Some are better suited to the needs of a vehicle or a home. Just a few that are currently available on the market today include:
- Seven-Spray Mode
- 171 Flocking Model
- 95A Automatic Sprayer
- Model 80 Pressure Pot Sprayer With Graco 900
- Model 18 Pneumatic Sprayer Gun