Everything You Need to Know About Choosing Drinks Trolleys and Tea Trolleys
You need a convenient way to move tea and other drinks from the kitchen to the parlour, garden, or somewhere else when you are entertaining. A gently used drinks trolley or a preowned tea trolley offers you convenience and saves you money over the cost of a new drinks trolley. You can choose from many styles, colors, materials, and sizes of cool drink trolleys on eBay.How do you choose a stylish drink trolley?
When you are searching for a cool drink trolley, consider its:
- Type: There are bar trolleys, tea trolleys, serving trolleys, and serving carts.
- Room of use: Choose drinks trolleys for the kitchen, conservatory, living room, parlour, dining room, office or study, hallway, or bedroom.
- color: Choose white, wood tone, black, silver or gold drinks trolley, or a spectrum of rainbow colors.
- Handle material: Some options include rubber, wood, plastic, and metal.
- Brand: Some available options include Century, IKEA, Lifestyle, and Libra. There are also unbranded and handmade affordable drink trolleys.
There are four things to look for in a drink trolley. You may want a portable bar trolley that folds for easy storage. Another quality is the size, and they generally range from 30-centimetres wide by 50 centimetres long by 1 metre tall to 60 centimetres wide by 80 centimetres long by 1.5 metres tall. Also, be sure to look for locking casters. These help you keep the drinks trolley in place on an uneven surface. Wheel size is another consideration, with large wheels offering ease of motion on thick carpets or uneven surfaces.What materials are stylish drinks trolleys made from?
The available materials for drinks trolleys include:
- Metals: The drinks trolleys can be made from aluminium, steel, stainless steel, chrome, copper, pewter, or iron.
- Wood: The woods used for drinks trolleys include ash, bamboo, beech, birch, cane, rattan, cherry, elm, oak, mahogany, maple, pine, and walnut.
- Plastics: The tea trolleys could be made of acrylic, resin, PVC, or laminate.
- Other man-made materials: These include MDF, particleboard, and fabric.
The styles include:
- Vintage: These designs are mid-century, 1950s, Colonial, antique, and rustic.
- Contemporary: Some designs include nautical, farmhouse, French country, industrial, pop art, children's, transitional, and shabby chic.
- Artistic and period: These styles include Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Asian, Hollywood Regency, Scandinavian, Mission, and Arts and Crafts.