Andis Hair Clippers and Trimmers
Andis offers salon-quality tools that can be used in your own home with a variety of clipper and trimmer options to choose from.What types of clippers does Andis offer?
- Corded: Andis' selection of corded clippers are designed to be plugged into the wall. These multi-piece clipper sets come with a variety of adjustable features such as numbered guide combs.
- Cordless: Andis' cordless clippers are battery powered. The cordless clippers are travel-ready, and they can provide you with additional range of motion.
Some Andis clipper kits offer extra accessories depending on the kit selected. Some of these include:
- Self-Sharpening Professional Blades: Andis provides users with self-sharpening tools. These blades are also adjustable and can be extended or shortened as desired.
- Numbered Guide Combs: This kit provides numbered combs that gives hair cutters a guide for choosing the right comb for specific hair length. It enables users to choose the appropriate comb for their clipper and remember it for next time.
- Safeguard Combs: When cutting the hair of kids and adults with sensitive skin, standard combs can be too harsh on the scalp. Andis clippers have combs with rounded tips that aim to minimize scratching of the skin.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: Many of the brand's clipper kits come with stainless steel shears.
- Lithium-ion Battery: Andis cordless options are powered by lithium-ion batteries.
- Barber Combs: An essential component for hair cutting.
- Blade Guards:A tool for providing extra safety when clippers aren't in use.
- Blade Oil: Oil keeps the surface and interior of the blade clean and in working condition.
Andis offers cordless clipper sets and corded clipper sets. These include:
- 10-piece home haircut kits.
- 18-piece home haircut kits.
- 19-piece home haircut kits.
- 20-piece home haircut kits.
If you see this on a package, the product maker has striven to make the product less allergenic by using special materials. In the case of clippers and blades, the product is generally dipped in titanium or gold foil instead of nickel, which is a common allergen.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Andis.