It's always good to take a little time to get to know your makeup brand; Anastasia Soare, the Romanian-born beauty entrepreneur, launched her first salon in Beverly Hills in 1997 with its first line of products released in 2000. Anastasia of Beverly Hills (ABH) is a family business offering premium cosmetics. ABH was an industry leader in the 'brow revolution' with Soare's patented Golden Ratio Eyebrow Shaping Method, elevating eyebrows from a supporting role to star of the show.What is the Golden Ratio eyebrow shaping technique?
The Golden Ratio eyebrow shaping technique is a patented method for shaping brows created and devised by Anastasia Soare, founder of ABH cosmetics, more than two decades ago.The technique:
- The beginning point of the brow is immediately above the middle of the nostril.
- The tip of the nose and the center of the iris connect with the highest part of the brow's arch.
- The ending point of the brow is connected by the outer corner of the eye and the outer corner of the nostril.
Anatasia of Beverly Hills cosmetics are 100% cruelty-free, meaning they don't harm or kill animals in the creation of their products. The entire cosmetics brand isn't, however, vegan as some of their frequent products contain honey and beeswax. Several of their more common product lines like their Dip Brow Pomade are vegan.What is eyebrow pomade, and how do you use it?
Eyebrow pomade is a cosmetic that serves several functions. The pomade serves as an eyebrow primer, but it also offers the wearer eyebrow color, sculpting, and shading for beautiful brows.To use eyebrow pomade:
- Using a spooly brush, or an old mascara wand in a pinch, take time to fully brush out your eyebrows.
- With an angled brush, use a small amount of the brow pomade to define the brows by creating delicate lines under the brows as one would in applying eyeliner.
- Ensure the start of the brow is defined. Without applying more product, place the narrow end of the angled brush at the top, and create a nicely defined beginning.
- Apply the Anastasia pomade with the angled brush, using it to blend and fill in the line defined under the brow. Be sure to fill in any gaps as you go.
- Brush your brows again with your spooly brush or mascara wand.
- Highlight the brows. Use either a highlighting pencil or highlighting powder with a brush to highlight just under the brows as a finishing touch.