ViewSonic VX VX2250WM 22" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor, built-in Speakers
Top Selling in Monitors
Great Prices on Monitors
- $289.80Trending at $342.35
- $88.99Trending at $89.99
- $159.99Trending at $179.99
- $225.00Trending at $229.00
- $184.99Trending at $201.17
- $142.95Trending at $177.43
- $416.00Trending at $469.66
About this product
- Product InformationGo easy on the environment with the mercury-free black ViewSonic VX 2250WM monitor and at the same time on your pockets too with 40% energy saving. The 1920x1080 resolution of this ViewSonic LED monitor gives you amazingly clear pictures. With the 5ms response time, this 22-inch LED monitor makes playing video games and watching fast-action movies even more thrilling. The 10,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio of the ViewSonic VX 2250WM offers slicing sharp images. This VESA-mountable ViewSonic LED monitor saves you immense desk space. The Eco mode feature of this 22-inch LED monitor allows you to reduce the brightness and in turn save energy.
- Product Features
- Save cash and save the planet
With its mercury-free backlight and low energy consumption, the Energy Star 5.0 certified VX2250wm-LED is not only environmentally friendly but also friendly on your electricity bill as well.
- MEGA dynamic contrast ratio
One of the great features of VX2250wm-LED is its ability to dim the backlight completely for pure darkness during dark scenes such as a night shot in a movie. Contrast ratios refer to the ratio of the brightest color to the darkest color. With traditional CCFL backlit displays, contrast ratios are limited to the fluorescent lamp's ability to dim in order to reproduce darkness. However, with the LED backlight, each LED has the ability to completely shut off allowing for a near infinite ratio of black to white contrast. The end result is true blacks that result in greater overall image quality.
- Pair it with a ViewSonic or Mac computer
One of the key advantages of the VX2250wm-LED monitor is its diverse connectivity options, making it flexible to be paired with a PC or a Mac computer. ViewSonic has recently announced a full line of PC products, including notebooks, netbooks, PC Minis and all-in-one PCs. Now you can hook up a Viewsonic ViewBook notebook or a PC Mini as well as a MacBook or a Mac Mini to the VX2250wm-LED and enjoy a full 22" widescreen with LED backlight!
- Save cash and save the planet
- Additional MPNVX2250WMLED
- Product LineViewSonic VX
- Display TechnologyLED LCD,LED LCD Widescreen LCD LCD LED
- Screen Size22"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time5ms
- Refresh Rate75 Hz
- Synchronization Range - Vertical50 - 75 kHz
- Synchronization Range - Horizontal24 - 83 kHz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal170°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical160°
- Regulatory ApprovalEnergy Star,Energy star
- Color Support24-bit (16.7M Colors)
- Form FactorDesktop,Integrated
- Analog Video Input Connector1 x 15 Pin D-Sub connector
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D
- Width20.5 in.
- Depth1.8 in.
- Weight7.1 lb.
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- munirshaikhMay 08, 2012by
High quality monitor with built-in speakers.
The monitor is excellent. Large screen size, sharp, good brightness. Excellent build quality, easy to set up.
Was looking for a monitor with built-in speakers. Volume level on these is adequate for most needs. We watch Netflix on it with no problem as long as there is no other background noise in the room.
- captainron276Dec 22, 2011by
Love the ViewSonic line of Monitors.
The easiest monitor I have ever set up. The picture is fantastic, and the adjustments are easy to use and make small correction for contrast and brightness.
- 869368152@delet...Feb 04, 2012by
I will seek out more of this brands products to purchase in the future.
It's great picture! I love this thing, excellent images. Even the packaging was high quality. I am very satisfied with all of the options. I used it as a gaming monitor to see if it could handle it using an Xbox and my pc...It was flawless.. Love IT!
- derek0_10Aug 09, 2012by
Amazing difference from a 3 year old 22" widescreen Acer monitor
WE had a 22" Acer Widescreen monitor which we bought three years ago. It started going on and off so we bought the ViewSonic. Wow!! what a difference three years make with electronics. The difference between them is amazing. Everything is so much clearer. The black is more black, the white is more white and the color is more pristine. When I fist turned it on it was so bright I thought it would be hard on the eyes but it's easier on the eyes than the Acer. Sure glad the Acer went on the fritz.
- crazy4life54May 08, 2012by
Fantastic value and quality.
Love this monitor. The picture is crystal clear and the sound is great too. The only downside is there's no HDMI option, but the DVI works just as well.
Definitely worth the money.