Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationCommunicate with ease using the Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 smartphone. This stunning phone features a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB RAM that guarantee fast operations, especially when using multiple applications. The Samsung SGH-I777 smartphone boasts a 8 MP back and 2 MP front camera perfect for taking selfies and videos with friends. With 16 GB of memory, this smartphone offers enormous storage space for installing applications and storing personal data. Its 1650 mAh built-in battery offers up to 8 hours talk time, ensuring you stay connected for longer hours with friends and family. The Galaxy S II SGH-I777 smartphone also has a 4.3-inch touchscreen that displays high-definition contents improving your overall smartphone experience.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S II
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA (UMTS),GSM / WCDMA (UMTS),HSPA+
- BandGSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1650 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 400 hr
- Display TechnologySuper AMOLED Plus
- Screen Size4.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.96 in.
- Depth0.35 in.
- Width2.6 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Release Date9/2011
Most relevant reviews
- swordzman56Apr 24, 2014by
Android adventures start here
In the beginning, there was a galaxy full of Android devices, and the great Google saw that it was good...
But then, Samsung must have seen the same galaxy and thought they could do better.
Fresh off the modest success of the first Galaxy S lines in 2010, Samsung's S II series serves not to follow on its predecessor's coattails, but to blaze its own trails. That's exactly what it did in its heyday, with the versatile Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" OS where even the cheap models were stuck with Eclair or FroYo. Even better, the series would be supported through Jelly Bean.
This particular model was first among three for AT&T's network,
I bought the I777 as a replacement for a friend's well-aged Android. Unfortunately, mine had a nasty flaw with the radio that hampered service. This resulted in calls being voided before reaching the intended destination. This flaw would also strike the I727 "Skyrocket" that followed.
If one should be so lucky as to dodge the above, the device responds crisply and without much hesitation. Texting is fast and fluid, and the included apps will help you keep your busy life managed within reach. What's more, you have a solid line to scores of apps on Google Play if you can't find what you need on board.
All in all, this phone is a good starting point for Android newbies, thanks to the iPhone-like TouchWiz UI and its current entry price in 2014.
The last word: 4 stars for Samsung and its solid entry-level device.Read full review
- hnajjar65Apr 01, 2012by
Galaxy Vs. iPhone
I bought this cellphone as a present to my daughter on her 17th birthday, she was asking for an iPhone but I couldn't afford it, beside, I use to have the iPhone before and I didn't like the complicity of Apple products in general and specially the iTunes thing and the synchronizing process each time you plug your phone to the computer, so it was a chance to try the Android and compare between them.
The most thing I like about this Galxy is the simplicity in comparing with the iPhone, all you have to do is plug it to the computer and use it as an external memory.
There is really nothing that I don't like about it, it's almost perfect, maybe the cover is not stylish as the iPhone.
My other daughter thinking about upgrading her cell phone and she's thinking seriously about the iPhone !!! but I don't know what she's gonna say when she's gonna see the Galaxy.Read full review
- estre_ramoAug 17, 2015by
DEFECTIVE ARTICLE DOES NOT EXTINGUISH, PROBLEM LOADS
DEFECTIVE ARTICLE DOES NOT EXTINGUISH, PROBLEM LOADS,ALONE I KNOW RE IT INITIATES AND DOES NOT EXTINGUISH, DOES NOT EXTINGUISH PROBLEMS WITH THE PIN OF LOAD, I COME UNLOADED FOR NOT EXTINGUISHING, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REIMBURSE BECAUSE I AM OUT OF THE UNITED STATES CAN BE A STRATEGY SO THAT HE DOES NOT RETURN HIMSELF THE DAMAGED ARTICLE, HE IS NOT WORTH WHILE BEING SICK ONE SPENDS MORE IN PASSAGE THAT WHAT COSTS THE PHONE.
- pdelosh-700May 08, 2015by
Good basic cell
Purchased this phone for my wife and she loves it. Very simple to use, slim, and basic for a smart phone. I have the S4 and would now prefer the S2 after using the S2. Older cell but still works great.
- terefaulJun 02, 2014by
I would buy again
This is my first smart phone and I loves it! IT's easy for me to use. It takes wonderful pictures and much easier to use than a IPhone! I may get one for my son.