Why cancel a bid?
- A bidder contacts you to back out of a bid.
- You cannot verify the identity of the bidder after trying all reasonable means of contact.
- You end your listing early.
- You have an undesirable bidder (negative feedback score, non-paying bidder strikes, international destination, no PayPal account, etc...)
To cancel a bid:CLICK HERE TO REACH THE BIDDER CANCELATION FORM Yes...it's that simple!
If you'd like to reach it through your own volition...follow the steps below:
- Go to the specific listing and at the top of the listing...click to the right of "bid history"...the "# bid(s)" icon.(example "3 bids"). This will take you to the bid history page.
- At the bottom of the bid history table is a "cancel bids" icon...click over it. You will reach eBay's help pages, titled Managing bidders and buyers
- The rest is easy. Under the Managing bidders and buyers title are a list of topics...click "Canceling bids". This will take you to the "Canceling bids" section.
- Click over the "Canceling bids placed on your listing" icon (#1 in the yellow box). This will take you to the bid cancellation page! Whew!
- Fill out the form and cancel the bid! It's all easier than it sounds, believe me.