Spilling paint on your clothes doesn't have to be a nightmare!No more throwing those outfits away! It's simple and easy do get acrylic paint out of clothes and carpets..... If you are a rose painter, like I am, then I'm sure you've splattered, squirted, speckled or spilled your acrylic paints on yourself at least once. Well, I have the simple solution......
- As soon as you noticed you've got paint on yourself.....
- Squirt a dime size amount of Hand Sanitizer onto the area and let it soak in
- Then gentle rub it in a circular motion making sure to work it into the fabric
- Dab the area with a bit of water on a rag, then wipe clean
- If the paint is still there....work in more of the hand sanitizer and wipe clean
- When all the paint is gone, quirt more of the Hand Sanitizer onto the area and let it dry