Nike SasQuatch 460 Tour Driver Golf Club
A no-brainer for the beginning golfer!
Hits straight and far. Very forgiving. IDEAL first driver for beginning golfers. I used to have a hard slice 50% of the time. Now I hit sraight 95% of the time. The other 5% are severe mis-hits.