How does selling work?
List - Take quality photos, write a clear description, and follow our price and shipping recommendations.
Ship - Once it sells and the buyer pays, print a shipping label from eBay right at home and enjoy a discounted shipping rate of up to 25% off. You can also sell your item with local pickup.
Get Paid - After the buyer pays, your earnings will be deposited into your linked PayPal account.
Is it really free to list?
What are some listing best practices?
Not sure what to sell?
Still have questions?
How to Properly Measure Women's Jeans
- Waist: Measure flat across the back waistband from one side to the other with the natural dip. Double the number to get actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg on the inside seam.
- Outseam: Measure from the bottom of the leg to the upper edge of the waistband.
- Leg Opening: Measure across the leg opening from side to side then double the number.
- Front Rise: Measure from the crotch seam to the top of the front waistband.
- Back Rise: Similar to the front rise, measure from the crotch seam to the top of the back waistband.
- Hips: Measure across the base of the zipper from edge to edge then double the number.
The "Rise" Options: General GuidelinesUltra-Low Rise: 7" Rise or Less. Sits several inches below navel (waistband sits 4-5" below the navel), approx. 1-2" zipper.
- Low Rise: 7 - 9 1/2" Rise. Sits below navel (waistband sits 2-3" below navel), approx. 2 1/2 - 4 " zipper.
- Mid-Rise: 9 - 11" Rise. Sits at or just below navel (waistband sits just below navel), approx. 4 1/2 - 6" zipper.
- Classic Rise (High Rise): 10 1/2 -12" Rise. Sits just below the waist at the navel.
- High Waisted: 12" Rise or Greater. Sits at the waist, above the navel.