Important information about PayPal Credit and Easy Payments
- PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the Lender, Synchrony Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
- You must be logged into your eBay account to make an Easy Payments purchase, and you cannot use a gift card, coupon, eBay Bucks or other voucher with an Easy Payments purchase.
- You must select Easy Payments at checkout to take advantage of special financing offers.
- The total cost of your purchase will be divided into substantially equal monthly payments. If the seller ships your items separately, the total cost of each shipment will be divided into substantially equal payments.
- The minimum payment on your account will include your Easy Payments purchase, as well as any other purchases you've made using PayPal Credit.
- This promotional offer isn’t valid on previous returns, refunds, and exchanges, or when using the Send Money feature in your PayPal account.
- PayPal Credit is not available in the following categories on eBay: Everything Else - Adult Only, eBay Motors (excluding eBay Motors – Parts and Accessories), Bullion and Real Estate. PayPal Credit is not available for purchases from non-US sellers or in currencies other than USD. Eligibility of items for PayPal Credit is determined at checkout and not on product, item or order summary pages.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.49%. The APR is accurate as of 6/1/2018 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
** This special PayPal Credit promotional offer is available for a limited time only (between 08/15/2018 and 08/21/2018, ending at 11:59PM PST on that date) on purchases of $600 or more
For PayPal Credit Account Terms, see the PayPal Credit Account Terms and Conditions.