Jessie James Decker Toys Sweepstakes
THE EBAY FOR CHARITY HOLIDAY TOY BUNDLE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The eBay for Charity Holiday Toy Bundle Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of eBay Inc. (“eBay”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions (“eBay Entities”) (eBay and eBay Entities collectively, “Sponsor”), Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, employees, directors, and officers, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective successors) of Save the Children, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, and Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive, prize providers, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes and personal jurisdiction shall exclusively be the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara, California.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 4:00:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) on November 19, 2018 and ends 4:00:00 PM PT on November 29, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes: online and via U.S. Mail.
Online: Go to https://www.ebay.com/rpp/JJD-Toys-Sweeps and sign in with your eBay user ID and password. Once successfully logged in, you will receive the following number of entries into the Sweepstakes when you give the following amounts to the Save the Children Federation, Inc., during the Promotion Period:
When you give: # of Entries received
$5 Receive 50 entries
$15 Receive 150 entries
$25 Receive 250 entries
$50 Receive 500 entries
Online entry must be received by 4:00:00 PM PT on November 29, 2018 in order to be eligible.
By U. S. Mail: To enter the Sweepstakes by U. S. Mail, hand print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, eBay User ID, date of birth, email address and daytime telephone number on a 3” X 5” card, and mail it, in an envelope with postage affixed, to: The eBay for Charity Holiday Toy Bundle Sweepstakes from Save the Children, P. O. Box 918, Plainview, NY 11803-0918. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 29, 2018 and received by December 5, 2018 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry request per outer envelope. Each mail-in entry will count as 500 entries in the Sweepstakes.
Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late or inaccurate are void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage due or misdirected entries. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an online entrant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the eBay User ID from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an eBay User ID by eBay Inc. The promotional website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. If an entrant who is an eBay member changes his/her telephone number, email address, and/or street address after he/she enters the Sweepstakes, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sweepstakes Administrator by (postal) mailing notice to the Administrator’s address (listed below) to be received by the end of the Promotion Period.
For greater certainty, if it is discovered that an Eligible Participant (or any person or entity purporting to be an Eligible Participant) has attempted to: (i) obtain more than the stated number of entries per person during the Promotion Period; and/or (ii) has attempted to use (or attempts to use) multiple names, identities and/or more than one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes, then in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, he/she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any Entry you submit will be rejected if, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, it is not completed and submitted during the Promotion Period. Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated system to enter or otherwise disrupt this Sweepstakes is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor. All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 6, 2018 from among all eligible online and mail-in entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), an independent judging organization, in Melville, NY. Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail and/or telephone on or about December 6, 2018. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax within forty-eight (48) hours, and via U.S. Mail within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if Grand Prize or Grand Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the Grand Prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible online and mail-in entries received.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: A Jessie James Decker’s ultimate toy bundle. The toy bundle includes: Baby Alive Super Snacks Snackin’ Noodles, Best Choice Products 12V Kids Ride-On Truck, Disney Princess Rapunzel Vanity, Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn 3-in-1 Smart Car, Hatchimals – CollEGGtibles, Hatchimals HatchiBabies, Hot Wheels Track Builder Rocket Launch, L.O.L. Surprise House with 85+ Surprises, L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise, L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pet-Neon Kitty, Paw Patrol Fire Truck and Paw Patrol: All Paws on Deck (2 items). Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $1,228. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted, except that Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Specifics of a prize are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner is 18 years of age but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules at any time without notice, if in the Sponsor’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award the Grand Prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address and all entries from that IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, amend or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend these Official Rules, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind, or for any other reason.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Website and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Official Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Sweepstakes as contemplated in these Official Rules.
10. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after December 31, 2018, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 15, 2019 to: The eBay for Charity Holiday Toy Bindle Sweepstakes Winner from Save the Children, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125. Administrator: Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 108W, Melville, NY 11747.
©Copyright 2018 Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.