More items related to this product
Best Selling in Flashes
Save on Flashes
- $267.98Trending at $326.95
- $104.50Trending at $109.49
- $220.00Trending at $376.66
- $434.99Trending at $596.95
- $57.00Trending at $78.00
- $244.80Trending at $257.49
- $70.00Trending at $71.90
About this product
- DescriptionGet the YongNuo Speedlite YN460-II digital flash for Sony DSLR cameras, and you can depend on it for power and convenience. It has seven manual power levels, including optical slave and fully manual. It also has the ability to fine-tune your photography at increments of 1/7 between levels. This flash is highly adaptable to photographers' unique demands and skill sets. It also offers an adjustable bounce head. The flash has a 35mm focal length and a flash index of 38. It has a fast recycling time to make it very efficient. This photo accessory is suitable for a DSLR camera with a standard shot. It can also be used off-camera. It can be used with triggers RF-602, YN-16, CTR-301 P, and PT-04 TM. It is the ideal mount to use with Hot Shoe accessories.This YongNou Speedlite YN-460 Mount has easy triggering via the flash foot, which has a locking pin that is compatible with both Nikon and Canon cameras. It has a powerful trigger voltage of 3.31V. It even comes with a convenient pinhole and handy mini stand. The flash has an optical slave sensor that is built right in with two different operating modes. One is a normal slave mode and the other is one that ignores pre-flash. The YongNuo has a 35mm fixed Manual Zoom Head and a 35mm Auto Zoom head.It is very easy to take a photo with this YongNuo Speedlight YN-460 in the manual mode. Simply press the mode button until the letter M LED lights up, and then dial up or down with the controller button from 1/64 to complete power. This YongNuo Speedlite has a Standby function that is set to a generous 60 minutes. In order to turn the Strobe on or off, simply press the Power Switch for three seconds. With its Flash Head feature, you can achieve full coverage with the diffuser. The diffuser even flips down when you need it to. The head itself is capable of swiveling up to 270 degrees, and it can be tilted up by 90 degrees. This allows for better aim at the center of shoot-thru umbrellas, especially when it's mounted on a swivel adapter on a light stand. The YongNuo also has Rear Curtain Synchronization for your convenience.This YongNuo YN-460 has a Flash Duration of 1/800 at full capacity and recycle time is around nine seconds. The YongNuo has a single pin on the metal foot for the x-contact. It clearly displays the Digital Auto Flash and battery level on the unit. There are even easily accessible buttons that let you adjust its powerful voltage Level. There are also simple to use buttons for Pilot, Mode, On, and Off.This YongNuo measures 3.4 inches by 2.8 inches by 5.3 inches and weighs just a mere 8.8 ounces. The compact size of this YongNuo Speedlite makes it very easy to add to your Nikon Or Canon camera without adding a lot of bulk or weight. It also makes it easy to throw the lens and extra batteries into your bag and take it wherever you go.
- Guide Number124.7 ft/ISO 100
- Lens Coverage35mm
- Compatible BrandFor Sony
- Weight8.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- dfvrij10Jul 31, 2014by
Great manual flash for the amateur photographer
Really good flash speedlite for its price. I have two YN460II, one of which I use for six months. Really very easy to operate, useful as a slave in the S1 and S2 mode ( Flash has bright LEDs, so even from a distance I can easily see mode and pulse power). Build quality is good, metal hotshoe. Non-TTL and can work with any system (Pentax, Canon, etc.) Quite reliable and very cheap.
- edialysonOct 07, 2012by
Amazing quality at a low price!
The YongNuo YN-460II Speedlite Shoe Mount Flash for Sony is extremely easy to use, light (i.e. not heavy), but at the same time very powerful (provides a lot of light). Fits perfectly for providing aditional lighting. After working with the YongNuo YN-460II Speedlite Shoe Mount Flash for Sony for some time, I can honestly say that it is highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a powerful flash at a low cost.
- yago_78Mar 21, 2016by
Thank you, everething all right!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- cmdx.anatolyJul 05, 2011by
Works good and looks solid for its price. Does not suport TTL.
Yongnuo YN-460II works good and looks solid for its price. + It's a powerfull and well build flash. + May be used as a slave flash. + I am very satisfied with my purchase. - Does not support TTL (so, if you have a Sony camera without optical viewfinder (e.g. SLT-A55) it will be difficult to take pictures in a dark room because your screen will be almost black) It's not a real drawback for the $60-flash, but you should remember about it. - Battery compartment cap is a bit awkward, IMHO
- sergeshabali_0Oct 02, 2015by
Работает отлично, немного слабовато держится крышка отсека батарей... но в целом отличная вспышка. Перезаряжается очень быстро, собрана качественно и крепко. Режимы S1 и S2 работают четко. Плавная регулировка мощности позволяет безошибочно отрегулировать экспозицию. Спасибо изготовителям и продавцу!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New