CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- $12.04Trending at $14.52
- $13.98Trending at $14.98
- $37.99Trending at $49.99
- $4.75Trending at $5.05
- $16.78Trending at $22.36
- $2.18Trending at $3.84
- $6.13Trending at $7.19
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Plymouth Rock sat on the beach without getting any attention. But in 1741, the people of Plymouth decided it was an important landmark, because the Pilgrims must have stepped on it when they arrived in the New World, and its adventures began. The rock was moved, dropped, broken, moved again, and cemented back together before finally being enclosed in an impressive monument, ensuring its place as a solid piece of American history! Highly interesting, definitely enlightening, undeniably Fritz. -- School Library Journal Tickles as well as informs. -- Booklist
- Author BiographyJean Fritz, the Newbery Honor-winning author of <i>Homesick</i>, is best known for her engaging and enlightening nonfiction for young readers<b><i>, </i></b>including <i>What's the Big Idea, Ben Franklin?</i>, <i>And Then What Happened, Paul Revere</i>?, and <i>Shh! We're Writing the Constitution</i>. She was honored with the Knickerbocker Award for Juvenile Literature by the New York State Library Association, and won the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award for her career contribution to American children's literature.
- Author(s)Jean Fritz
- PublisherPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)J. B. Handelsman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.