CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best Selling in Manuals & Resources
About this product
- DescriptionWhy have cities historically been such hubs of innovation? What do the printing press and Apple have in common? And what does this have to do with the creation and evolution of life itself? This title presents answers to these questions.
- Author BiographySteven Johnson is the author of the US bestsellers The Invention of Air, The Ghost Map, Everything Bad Is Good For You, and Mind Wide Open, as well as Emergence and Interface Culture. He is the founder of a variety of influential websites - currently, outside.in - and is a contributing editor to Wired.
- Author(s)Steven Johnson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllen Lane
- Out-of-print date31/10/2011
- Weight476 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.