CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Warhammer Fantasy Armies: High Elves, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, Skaven, Ogre Kingdoms, Dark Elves, Bretonnia, Chaos Dwarfs, Undead, Wood Elves, Hordes of Chaos, Orcs and Goblins, Tomb Kings, Armies of Warhammer, Kislev by Source Wikipedia (Paperback / softback, 2013)
About this product
- DescriptionPlease te that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Pages: 49. Chapters: High Elves, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, Skaven, Ogre Kingdoms, Dark Elves, Bretonnia, Chaos Dwarfs, Undead, Wood Elves, Hordes of Chaos, Orcs and Goblins, Tomb Kings, Armies of Warhammer, Kislev. Excerpt: In the fictional Warhammer Fantasy setting by Games Workshop there are a number of different races and nations. The most important of these feature as individual armies in the Warhammer Fantasy Battle table top game. All of the featured human nations are based in the Old World. A throwback feudal nation that relies on its haughty knights, heraldry, and their mysterious patron for military strength. It is similar to the French armies before the Hundred Years' War, combined with a heavy dose of Arthurian Myth. Bretonnian armies rely on powerful charges from their many heavily armed and armoured knights in order to achieve victory. Bretonnian knights are arguably the best heavy cavalry in the game, along with being the most varied. Bretonnian armies can also contain cheap and expendable units of unskilled peasants to serve as fodder. The Elves were the third civilised race to walk the world. Brought from creation by the Old Ones, the Elves showed an adeptness at magic. Torn asunder many thousands of years ago by a great civil war, there are three major nations of Elves. In the first edition of the game, there were two other Elven armies ted: the Sea Elves and the Night Elves. Sea Elves were essentially the Elves of the more practical and worldly Outer Kingdoms of Ulthuan, and the Night Elves are w considered part of the Dark Elves. The Dwarfs live in city fortresses dug into the mountains of the Old World. Their Chaos brethren occupy one huge towering city in the lands to the south east of the Old World. The tribes of Orcs, Goblins and other Greenskins are spread across the Old World and into the east. They...
- Author(s)Source Wikipedia
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.