Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $135.00Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by video-game-traders
- Est. delivery by Jun 1
- $8.79Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by oliver_enterprises
- Est. delivery by Jun 7
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Memory Cards & Expansion Packs
About this product
- Product InformationWrestlemania 2000 is the first game to result from THQ nabbing the WWF license. If you've seen the semi prequel, WCW NWO Revenge, you probably already know how this game ticks. Developed in Japan by folks who know wrestling, this is an extremely comprehensive pro wrestling simulation. <br><br>Over 50 WWF superstars have been stuffed into this game, and there's room for plenty more thanks to the detail rich wrestler edit features. What's more, all your favorite wrestlers have managed to retain their introductory songs and Titantron video introductions. Even the vocals are here! <br><br>For the nostalgiast, you can even break out the edit mode and recreate the immortal Hulk Hogan of yesteryear complete with his nearly trademark "I am a real American" theme song. The editing mode is comprehensive in other words. With several thousand situational moves to assign your created wrestler, and a wide variety of body types, you should be able to create almost any wrestler you can imagine. <br><br>Wrestlemania 2000 also offers a variety of play modes for the electric armchair sports entertainment athlete. In addition to the ability to play though an entire year's worth of a wrestler's career in the Road To Wrestlemania mode, you have the ability to create your own Pay Per View events, and for fun, you and your friends can face off in steel cage matches, King of the Ring tournaments, tag team matches, the Battle Royal, and even three way matches. <br><br>All the drama, all the action of the WWF is stuffed into this little black cartridge!
- GameWWF WrestleMania 2000
- PlatformNintendo 64
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorAnimated Violence, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year1999
- Game Special Features<li>Play as or against more than 50 WWF superstars<br/><br/><li>Bet WWF Championship belts in custom matches with friends<br/><br/><li>Create your own wrestler with a choice of costumes, physical features, and fighting moves<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- jcasimiro79Mar 12, 2017by
As good as described
Great game. Brings back all the memories of a fun childhood, graphics don't hold up to the games these days but gameplay was too much fun.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ro.tinchFeb 02, 2016by
Memories are sometimes not totally truthful.
My memories of this game were a lot better than it turned out to be. But still really fun once you remember it's 20 year old tech. Great story mode though. They should to it Like this now. The story mode is very rich and you don't HAVE to win every match I like modern games.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bryan_970Jul 28, 2015by
WWF WrestleMania 2000 is a classic!
WWF WrestleMania 2000 is a classic! Fans of the WWF (WWE), the 'attitude era' of professional wrestling, Nintendo 64 aficionados, and players of good N64 games should all be aware of this game. As I implied; this game is one of the funnest on the N64 console. This game includes (1) so many of the fan favorite wrestlers of the time, (2) variant types of matches, (3) a comprehensive career mode, (4) awesome create-a-wrestler mode, and even more features awaiting those who haven't yet had the pleasure of playing this game. It has the best controller layout of wrestling games on the console, as are the others coming from the developers at THQ. This game is such a excellent game, that even gamers who don't really care for professional wrestling know this game is a "must have." 5 out of 5 stars! Read full review
- squaredcirclefa...Jun 25, 2010by
N64 & THQ Struck Gold With This Gem!
I recently bought WWF WRESTLEMANIA 2000 for the N64 and all I can say is that I miss the ATTITUDE ERA. This game brings to light the WWF ATTITUDE ERA in its best form. I wish that WWE programming was still like this today. This game was made in 1999, but the gameplay is outstanding. I beleive that THQ captured the WWF at its best in this game. The storylines and wrestlers make you feel like you are back in the attitude era. I'd recommend this to any person who loves old WWF/E video games and wants to enjoy a game that has overall good gameplay and gives an awesome experience.
- rnava0315Feb 27, 2011by
I grew up with this game, and since I hadn't played it in about 10 years, I decided to buy it again. It's just as good as I remember! Pretty good graphics for it's time, great gameplay, excellent features, and awesome roster! A must have for any WWF Attitude Era fan. A great game that fits perfectly into a great era of wrestling. 5/5
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $6.89Trending at $12.99
- $35.93Trending at $37.95
- $22.98Trending at $31.75
- $23.98Trending at $24.99
- $8.10Trending at $10.32
- $39.99Trending at $44.49
- $16.39Trending at $19.95