More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,738.95Trending at $3,197.00
- $1,774.02Trending at $1,996.99
- $1,927.95Trending at $2,197.00
- $3,794.26Trending at $3,862.50
- $3,349.52Trending at $3,462.26
- $3,050.00Trending at $3,232.34
- $2,848.95Trending at $2,997.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a contrast ratio of 10000000:1, the Vizio XVT423SV television delivers outstanding picture clarity with deep blacks and bright whites. This Vizio 42-inch television features 3DYC/3D Digital comb filter that separates the color signals from black and white, thus providing sharp picture quality. The 5ms response time of this Vizio LCD television reduces blurring and offers you crystal clear viewing. The display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels in this Vizio 42-inch television gives slicing sharp images that takes your entertainment level to the next level. Access internet using the VIZIO Internet application in the Vizio XVT423SV television. Furthermore, this Vizio LCD television makes sure that you always get the best view due to its wide viewable angle of 178 degrees.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size42"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate240 Hz
- Response Time5 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- Brightness500 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.485 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Output Color Depth1.06 Million colors
- On Mode Power92 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.9 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 1,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 4,RF x 1,RJ-45 x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 15 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- MTS StereoWithout SAP / MTS Stereo
- Height27.67 in.
- Width40.55 in.
- Depth2.99 in.
- Weight37.7 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Sleep TimerWithout Sleep Timer
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesWi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- logane09Oct 07, 2011by
Much better T.V's out there for the price.
Too start off, this T.V looks cheaply made. It has one button on the T.V for the volume etc.. It's the power button. You click it once, and then all the normal controls come up on the screen and you rotate the knob to select options. They really cheaped out on that, and it looks like crap. The stand doesn't rotate, which sucks because you have to move the stand with the T.V. People say the volume is great on this T.V. IT IS NOT! It's horrible, and I heard this to be the case with all Vizio's talking to people. I have to have it on "15" during the day, and about "8" at night. I had an LG, that I swapped for this do to some issue's during shipping, and I didn't turn the volume above "8" during the day; anymore and it was really loud. At night, I could turn it down to "1" and it would still be loud. To add to the volume. If you are going to buy this, just realize that if you watch movies, you will need to buy surround sound(Probably why Vizio sells surround sound:/). That's how bad the volume is. My LG was amazing when watching war movies. It would literally "rumble" when a bomb was going off etc.. On this T.V it's not even comparable. I don't know why, but when playing 1080p games the T.V automatically turns them down to 720p? It really bugs me, and I haven't figured out how to turn it back. The WiFi is kind of a joke. It's only use full for the apps that are on it. You can't "search" the internet or anything like that. I've heard that it take's a lot of time to download a movie to. I will admit that that the picture is nice. I haven't "tuned" it, and stock it looks pretty good. That's one thing I am happy with. All in all, if you want a nice appearance looking T.V with the same picture quality there are better options out there for around the same price. That, and there name brands. Vizio has been getting good reps lately, but IMO there still not there yet. If they didn't cheap out on the frame, stand, and volume on the T.V I would recommend it, but until then..... I wouldn't recommend it for movies do to the sound. Unless you wanna buy a $250-300 surround sound system. Read full review
- 191541523@delet...Oct 05, 2011by
Worst purchase I've ever made and the seller's are liars.
I received the Television. There are some big problems. The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was that the television had some sort of sticky substance all over the screen. It looks like someone splashed some soda on the screen or something. There are scratches across the entire panel surrounding the TV screen and also on the base. Then I tried putting the television on the stand, but it's missing the screws that hold the television in place securely. As I started reading the manual for the television, I noticed the TV Manual is for a different television. I went online to find a manual for this television. After turning on the TV for the first time, the menu came up asking for me to setup the television. The font started shaking(Wiggling) across the screen. Then the colors started changing. The screen looked like a streaking rainbow of different colors. I turned off the television and tried using it again. Then I noticed that the remote for the television does not work. I thought it was the batteries that came with it, so I bought some new batteries. The remote still does not work. The remote also has a lot of scratches and looks like there is dry food crusted on most of the buttons. This is not the product that was advertised and none of these issues were in the description. I specifically asked if there were any scratches or problems with the TV before I bought it. They told me that it was in NEW/OTHER condition, no scratches, and that it was only used on the store floor as a model TV for a little amount of time. This is obviously a lie. It looks like the television has been used and abused. I feel mislead and lied to. Read full review
- 22mwileyDec 13, 2013by
The quality/rating of the Vizio XVT423SV 42" 1080p HD LED is above reproach
Great TV, phenomenal picture and the 240 hz provides a clear smooth pictures for fast screen shots and gaming