Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,599.00Trending at $2,749.45
- $2,349.00Trending at $2,999.00
- $1,579.00Trending at $1,933.09
- $5,778.95Trending at $7,996.99
- $4,299.51Trending at $4,589.75
- $2,848.95Trending at $2,958.95
- $1,641.95Trending at $1,697.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 47" Vizio M470SL Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:09. This Vizio Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size47"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power58 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.2 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- ijimmy_loApr 08, 2013by
Nice tv for the money.
This was our first Smart "Internet" TV and we were very disappointed to find out that we weren't able to surf the net with it. Sure, it has apps like Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Yahoo mail etc etc etc... but that's pretty much it. We have now went back to using our Ps3 for the Internet to the tv. Oh, and for some reason, the Netflix app for this tv sucks. It keeps dropping. We thought it was Netflix that was having problem or undergoing some kind of Maintenance. But when we called them and told them what was going on, the Netflix customer service asked us if we had a Vizio Smart tv and told us that they get a lot of calls about the Netflix app not working properly. As for the TV itself. We notice that it takes a while for the pictures to come on once turned on. Sometimes it'll take about 10-15 seconds for the pictures to appear. Thought it was just our tv but we have a friend with the same tv that has the same problem. Once on, the picture is very nice and clear. What we like most and enjoy most is the sound. The sound on this tv is awesome. The surround sound really feels like you have a real surround sound in your living room. As for the qwerty remote. Theres really not much to say about it other than its okay and comes in handy if you actually use it. We don't because we have a very nice universal remote that we use on all our devises already. Read full review
- chucklyfunJan 07, 2013by
Great picture quality, Great product, Great price.
I'm a budget consumer who has been using a 36" CRT to watch DVDs / Netflix and play video games (Wii and PS2 mostly). That TV was dying with some occasional color distortion and I wanted to upgrade to a cheap HDTV that I could keep for a while, play HD video games on, and maybe get some Blu-Ray stuff. I wanted something that I would be very pleased at without paying through the nose. I already have a Wii and picked up a PS3 so I didn't care about the Apps so much. The TV remote comes with a keyboard on the back which is awesome for browsing, so I might switch to using the TV instead of the Wii. I've never had an HDTV before, so I don't know how this compares if you are being picky. My roommate knows that stuff and he was very impressed at the picture. I picked it up based on recommendations of excellent picture quality and am very pleased. Read full review
- luonguyen213320...Feb 02, 2013by
I like VISIO product... I owned two of them one 32" and this is 47"
I like VISIO more than LG, It is much better than Sony, Mitsubishi, and Hitachi I had before. All feature are so easy to use and setup. I almost do not need the "User Guide" except I want to know more about the Red, Yellow, Green ... buttons on the remote control. The TV is so light (not heavy) and consume much less power than I thought. Sound is so good as Surround sound! Overall, I like VISIO product... I owned two of them one 32" and this is 47" Thank you
- thebigstallionApr 06, 2013by
great tv but you need something with a browser to really enjoy
This is a great TV with a great picture. Some drawbacks about it though are the ability to hook up ones computer. You can not use the hdmi on it and when you get the vga connector to hook to your computer it does not display a full picture. With my 32 inch I was able to do all of that. I still have to contact vizio about how I can correct that situation but otherwise it is a great tv. I am currently using it without cable, with an antenna and using the apps. One additional thing I would like to see in smart tv's is a browser. That way you would not need to hook up a computer or box that has one. Vizio does have a smartbox that does have a browser. Xbox also has one.
- jklormanMay 07, 2013by
Great TV, good price, the apps are what makes this an exceptional buy.
Surprisingly good picture for the price and the sound is much better than expected;the apps are what really make this an exceptional TV. My kids love being able to watch videos on YouTube, access Facebook and Twitter from the screen and it's great to have the option to connect to Netflix, Hulu+ and other similar movie/TV show options on a big screen. Definitely would recommend highly.