Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $6,699.52Trending at $6,998.00
- $3,859.52Trending at $5,997.00
- $2,400.00Trending at $2,836.60
- $3,578.99Trending at $3,899.29
- $884.95Trending at $923.99
- $619.26Trending at $748.99
- $157.99Trending at $203.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio M3D460SR television offers you an outstanding 3D experience. This Vizio 3D HDTV delivers pictures with dazzling colors at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. This Vizio 3D HDTV features Edge Lit Razor LED backlighting with Smart Dimming, giving you superior image quality with less power consumption. The built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity in the Vizio M3D460SR allows you to access VIZIO internet applications easily. The 240 Hz SPS Smooth Motion technology in this 46-inch LCD TV accurately displays fast-moving images. This 46-inch LCD TV is featured with SRS StudioSound HD system that delivers excellent surround sound output.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size46"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D-Ready
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Response Time5.5 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Supported File FormatsJPEG,MP3
- On Mode Power70.8 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.5 W
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 4,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,RF x 1,RJ-45 x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height26.8 in.
- Width43.4 in.
- Depth1.2 in.
- Weight34.7 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Most relevant reviews
- kbmbsuppliesJun 11, 2012by
I would recommend for those who cannot afford the leading brands e.g. Sony.
Well though some may say premature as I only had this tv for a couple of weeks now, I have had an just above average exprience with this television. Pros: Great design, easy to set up, user friendly, great control, excellent picture quality which is what a tv must have. Have not used the 3D feature yet so cannot comment but its there. Sound is great and each input screen remembers the volume setting so there is no need to keep adjusting which is great. Cons: Sluggish at times especially when changing between input functions between and when scrolling through internet apps. Most of internet apps cannot be used outside US or in my Region Use of apps e.g. facebook is restricted to one quarter of screen as opposed to an option use them in full screen. Overall this is a good tv especially based on price ratio to functions and features you get as compared to the leading and more expensive brands. My hope is that it stands the test of time. Read full review
- bernwheatNov 08, 2012by
Great Picture With Really Good Icing On The Cake!
After doing my research I found that LED TVs over all have the best picture quality. Doing my own comparing I come to see that this is true. Getting a great price on this TV I decided to get it. 3D is the icing on the cake. 3D picture is very good, I won't say it is the best but it is really good. 2D picture is great, I am very happy with it. Having 4 HDMI inputs comes in very handy seeing I have a large number of electronics. With all the inputs of on this TV, my Pioneer receiver and audio/video switching boxes I have I am able to hook up all my electronics using the best audio video each has to offer, and that is really great to me. My only problem I have with this TV is that I never got the Internet to work on it. I called the company I got it from and they couldn't figure out what is wrong. I called Vizio and they also could not figure out the problem either saying it sounds like the WiFi was not powerful enough, but I know that wasn't it because it shows the signal is twice as strong as what is required. I called Time Warner and they said to try a direct line connection instead of the WiFi, so I did. Still no internet. I did some reading and found out I am not the only person that has this same problem with this TV. So I have given up trying to get it to work. I have a Sony Blu-Ray player and it connects to the internet fine using the WiFi So I am still able to watch internet video using that so that feature in the TV I can live without. If the internet is a feature you are buying this TV for then you will not be happy with it. If you want a TV with a great picture, and could care less about the internet feature then you will be very happy with this TV. Seeing that there is not much good 3D programming out there, as I said in the beginning 3D is the icing on the cake. When you do find a good 3D film such as Avatar then you will be glad you have a TV you can watch it on. Bottom line if you are looking for a TV with great picture quality for everyday viewing then you will love this set. If you buy it for its great picture quality and look at everything else as only icing on the cake then you will be very happy with your purchase. The only reason I give this TV the over all rating of 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the internet feature not working. Even without the internet feature working I am very happy I purchased this TV. Read full review
- g00d_guyAug 06, 2012by
Excellent choice, if you can control ambient lighting
Pros: Excellent picture quality, even on Standard Def (digital) channels. The surround sound speakers are awesome, but highly dependent on TV placement and your room's acoustics; sound is just average if TV is not in an optimal position. Bluetooth remote and keyboard makes it easy to control features without having to worry about line-of-sight; great for bedroom use. WiFi connection works great for streaming. Cons: Highly reflective screen requires complete light control for good viewing. Long (~20 second) delay on start up and sluggish when switching channels or modes. Plastic frame design is flimsy and requires extra care when lifting TV to avoid damage. Remote isn't backlit. Overall, a great value for this level of picture quality and feature set.
- pjziek0simMar 06, 2013by
An excellent value in a 3D HDTV.
I bought this to replace an older TV that no longer met our needs. This is a very nice TV with an excellent clear picture, at least in 2D. I have not tried 3D yet. It hooks up to my Onkyo home theater receiver painlessly and produces a sharp, bright picture. The controller is easy to use, and I like the keyboard integrated with the controller. For the money this is an excellent HDTV.
- tom_hurstApr 12, 2012by
An amazing TV. Unbeatable bang for your buck.
I did a lot of online research and chose this TV. All I was looking for was this size (up to 50"), 240 hertz refresh rate, LED/LCD, and of course 1080p. This television gave me all of those features at the best price PLUS internet apps, 3D, swivel base, bluetooth connectivity, 4 HDMI inputs, and QWERTY keyboard remote. A couple of drawbacks: the sturdy glass screen is great, but highly reflective; make sure you can close window blinds behind you. The swivel base is handy for avoiding reflection as well. There is only one component AV input, but you can work around that by going through your stereo receiver or buying HDMI adapters for component output devices. The sound coming out of the TV speakers is good enough for regular TV program viewing, but is just average. Not an issue if you route your sound through a receiver. Also, the bluetooth remote is fantastic, but it makes it difficult to program an aftermarket universal IR remote. The bluetooth remote is programmable, but not comprehensive for all devices. The 3D feature works very well. Keep in mind you still need a 3D output bluray or cable box and 3D capable HDMI cable as well as the 3D glasses (not provided with this refurbished TV for some reason, but sold separately). The biggest drawback is if you don't already have an HD cable box, you will end up wanting one to get the best picture this TV can offer! All in all, this is a fantastic TV packed with features you probably didn't even know you wanted. This is a no regret purchase. Read full review