More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
- $2,517.00 New
- $1,729.68 Used
- $2,838.95 New
- ---- Used
- $6,255.73 New
- ---- Used
- $1,914.45 New
- ---- Used
- $5,789.18 New
- ---- Used
- $3,048.95 New
- ---- Used
- $2,499.98 New
- ---- Used
Save on TVs
- $2,517.00Trending at $3,099.00
- $5,799.18Trending at $5,998.00
- $1,888.95Trending at $1,914.45
- $3,249.26Trending at $3,826.80
- $2,575.00Trending at $2,899.00
- $1,968.95Trending at $2,996.99
About this product
- Experience 3D entertainment with the Vizio M3D420SR 42-inch LED TV that offers you an outstanding viewing experience. This Vizio 3D HDTV has a 1080p resolution, letting you view eye-catching, full HD images. The VIZIO Internet Apps support in this 42-inch LED TV helps you to access online content via an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection. The Vizio M3D420SR features the SRS TruSurround HD and SRS TruVolume technologies, which produce high-definition sound effects. The 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Vizio 3D HDTV enhances every scene in a movie with deep blacks and bright whites. With HDMI and USB ports, you can pair the Vizio M3D420SR with digital cameras, home theater systems, and more, for a multimedia experience.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- UPC713757846905, 845226005565
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size42"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced, 16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps, Internet Browsing
- Refresh Rate240 Hz
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power79.9 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1, Component x 1, HDMI x 1, RF x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height25 in.
- Width39.9 in.
- Depth1.2 in.
- Weight32.2 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space, Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Most relevant reviews
- nosuferatuApr 10, 2012by
best $ spent on tv in my life but just one very minor minor problem.
I bought this tv because I just sold my 42" sony bravis and wanted a 3d tv and this was a great buy for the price also squaretrade insurance made it a great buy 2 year coverage. A 3d led tv plus 2 year coverage for around 650$ great buy. But I dislike the high pitch frequency from the back of the tv when I put on mute I hear this very high pitch that's quite annoying but if I put the volume up enough its not audiable
- stockedwiththeg...Dec 07, 2012by
Awful, awful, overpriced tv.
I currently own 6 tvs, and this is by far the most disappointing purchase I've ever made. The TV malfunctions ALL the time. The apps lock up, and you have to restart the tv constantly. I contacted Vizio several times and they were never able to solve this. I also had problems with the remote after about 6 months, but they sent me a new one. Now, one week out of warranty (tv is 1 year old) and the tv is completely dead. We have it in a bedroom and it gets used a couple of times a day, but for some reason it's dead. The customer service response is that if it doesn't turn on, then it needs service. They won't tell you what's wrong with it, just call one of their partner companies and pay them a boatload of money and they'll get your tv back to its original crappy state. I've heard that Vizio uses really cheap components and my guess is that's what the problem is. I own tvs by Toshiba, Samsung, and Sony and have zero problems with any of them. This is the newest tv and now its a $900 paperweight. Thanks Vizio!Read full review
- iamjesus2May 06, 2012by
Great for gaming, tv and movies as well!
Works fine (for the most part) and has spectacular picture. I have had trouble getting the speakers on the TV to turn on and off as I am using it with my computer and have several sound systems attached. Could be my fault, but I had ALL the systems going at once and now I cannot restructure the same configuration after moving the thing... Plenty of plugins and LOTS of buttons for those who like LOTS of buttons. Great for gaming and TV and movies as well! MY second VISIO and am happy with both.
- gerard525Jun 13, 2012by
Great TV at a great price. Best value out there...
I have not checked the 3D feature so I cannot comment on that. Pros: Easy to set up wifi Easy to operate; menus very logical The Vizio apps are wonderful Great picture quality Everything about this model is great Con: Takes a while to boot up (not a deal breaker at all)
- legendarycollec...Feb 09, 2012by
Do not buy!!!
3D is not that great, picture quality is alright. TV is slow starting up, menu is also slow. I would not recommend this product, at least not if you plan to use the 3D function. Edit: I have had this TV for almost a year now, it is very slow for a smart tv (hulu and netflix can barely connect or play). The picture does not truly look like 1080p either, it is choppy and the lighting and backlighting effects make the picture look off no matter how much I mess with the settings. The 3d looks awful. Please do not buy this TV.