More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,750.00Trending at $8,998.00
- $1,620.00Trending at $1,996.99
- $2,799.00Trending at $2,845.52
- $821.18Trending at $982.66
- $3,250.00Trending at $4,297.00
- $1,245.52Trending at $1,299.52
- $2,399.95Trending at $2,799.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio M420SL is a 42-inch LCD television, delivering sharp, clear, and detailed images. This Vizio HDTV, with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and refresh rate of 120 Hz, facilitates crisp, vivid, and smooth viewing. With Wi-Fi connectivity, this LCD television allows you to stream movies and music from the internet. The SRS StudioSound HD technology in the Vizio M420SL lets you enjoy crystal clear, immersive audio playback through the two 10-watt speakers. The four HDMI ports of this Vizio HDTV enable you to connect compatible devices for sharing HD content. This LCD HDTV, being ENERGY STAR 5.3 qualified, consumes less power while keeping you entertained.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size42"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power45.1 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.2 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- leokeepsJul 05, 2013by
Be Patient and look for a Samsung sale
This was the first HDTV I recently purchased. I thought it was great for five days. Fortunatley the seller took it back without a hitch. It became a wide screen radio. No picture just sound. Fortunately, I'm now glad this happened for I purchased A Smart Samsung. Everything about the Samsung is a step up and well worth a few more dollars if your patient and shop around. NOTE; If you plan to use Over The Air Broadcast stay aways from the Vizio. Vizio tells you whats on now and that's it. With a Terk antenna plugged directly into the Samsung I get 30+ clear channels and a menue and tv guide that is better than any converter box I have ever seen. My good fortune was that the Vizio failed and I was able to try the Samsung. If your going to compare in a store before you buy make sure you try the TV's in an OTA broadcast mode. You won't have to take my word for it, You'll see the difference in 10 seconds. PS, you'll have to wait 9 seconds for the Vizio to come on Read full review
- o74kevDec 03, 2013by
Lots of bang for the buck.
This is one of four Vizio TV's I own. Three are smart TVs. The other three were purchased new. This refurb is every bit as functional as the other two. There is slight cosmetic wear such as scuffs in the bezel and on the back panel. However,this unit has performance equal to and features more advanced than the 42 inch Vizio I bought new at 3 times the price. I use it with Comcast HD service, a Sony home theater receiver and Blu-ray player. Both the TV and Blu ray are network connected, however I find the menu for widgets on the tv to be more user friendly. You can't go wrong with this TV. As with other Vizio products you get a lot of bang for the buck.
- 146263220@delet...Jan 02, 2013by
We've been checking out TVs for a long time now, and we have always selected Vizio in the stores for the best picture. It's amazingly clear, and the color is awesome. I won't buy another TV unless it's a Vizio. The model we have is a Smart TV, and it's so simple to connect to the Internet on it for You Tube, Netflix, etc. The remote has all the necessary buttons on one side, and the back side of it is a keyboard. Love, love, love it!
- meeghanesDec 12, 2012by
Good buy for simple versatility
The apps are very handy and easy to figure out. The only thing I wish I could taper more to my liking is how the size settings work. There's different ways to size to fit the screen, but the issue with the manual one is it tapers off the edges of the picture when you increase size vertically or horizontally even if it isn't fully extended to the ends of the screen at all. Other than that, it's great.
- malachizerroMay 11, 2013by
Overall quality, awesome.
Excellent picture. Speakers and sound quality very good. Function Control panel very easily assess able. Great value for the price. Easy operation. Very sturdy stand supporting this TV. Overall quality awesome. I would purchase another for friend or family.