More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,399.95Trending at $7,997.99
- $6,499.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $2,479.00Trending at $2,996.99
- $1,729.99Trending at $2,097.99
- $1,697.99Trending at $2,097.99
- $1,620.00Trending at $1,996.99
- $3,700.00Trending at $4,989.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio M320SL is a 32-inch LCD television that delivers sharp, clear, and detailed images. This Vizio HDTV, with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, contrast ratio of 200,000:1, and refresh rate of 120 Hz, facilitates crisp, vivid, and smooth viewing. With Wi-Fi connectivity, this LCD television allows you to stream movies and music from the internet. The SRS StudioSound HD technology in the Vizio M320SL lets you enjoy crystal clear, immersive audio playback through the two 10-watt speakers. The three HDMI ports of this Vizio HDTV enable you to connect compatible devices for sharing HD content. Using the USB port, you can watch the movies that are stored in an external USB storage device. The Vizio M320SL, being ENERGY STAR 5.3 qualified, consumes less power while keeping you entertained.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Response Time8 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power34.2 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.2 W
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 3,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,DVI x 1,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height19.1 in.
- Width29.6 in.
- Depth1.9 in.
- Weight17 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesInternet Apps and Widgets,Wi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- fdurand3Nov 07, 2012by
When it is working, it's a great TV
It was an amazing TV, great picture and great features except for the fact that it was defective. The TV would not respond to the controls (remote and side buttons) and you would have to wait a while before you can change the channel or vary the volume. It would also turn off by itself at random times. I got returned it for an exchange, and got another one with the exact same problems, but even worse. It responded less often than the first. If you can find one that is not defective and works properly, I would recommend it 100%. But personally, I will never by another Vizio TV because of this experience. Vizio does not do as much testing as other brands, which is why their products are much cheaper.
- nchoney9690Feb 05, 2013by
I love this tv nice size, great picture easy access to plug ins. This is a extra tv for us it was a reconditioned purchase and truly you could not find a mark or show anywhere it looks brand new....set up is easy switching to a different output so easy. I dont pay for cable I picked up the hd indoor antenna and get free tv about 10 channels out here in the country. This tv picks up the signal no problem I can just imagine how well it will work with cable.
- punkalooy21Nov 03, 2012by
Amazing product for the price/ great computer screen!
It took me 8 bids on this tv but i finally got it for an awesome price! I bought this used I was expecting some sort of defect or scratch on it somewhere but it was in pretty near perfect condition. Nothing I'm not happy about with this product. The remote control does not come with a keyboard which is fine, it's a tv... The Internet on it works great even though I've hardly used it. The picture quality is the best part! It is an amazing picture with vibrant color and high contrast and resolution. Full HD of course. Definitely worth the money. I did purchase a square trade warranty just in case something happens to it but it doesn't seem like it will die anytime soon. The cons: it does take a little bit of time to get turned on which isn't so bad since I have it connected to my computer and they both take about the same amount of time to turn on anyway. Also, the 8ms response time is not the best for games which I do play but its hardly noticeable at all unless you're looking for it. I have a thick hdmi cable I bought for it and it is probably putting a little pressure on the port since the tv is pushed up against the bact of the wall and the port is in an odd spot for what I have the tv sitting on, but there have been no problems with it since the tv just sits there. I have been using it to for games, writing school papers, photo and video editing and browsing Facebook, all while connected to my laptop and it works amazingly. Shipping was fair and I thought it came a little under packaged as it was in its original box, just taped up. Definitely as cool or cooler than I thought it would be. Buy one. :) Read full review
- midfieldptSep 09, 2012by
Do not be afraid of Vizio quality-this TV is as good as my JVC and Toshibas
I was leary of purchasing a Vizio, because I'm used to JVC, Toshiba and Sony - and Vizio was considered a "cheaper" brand. And after buying this, and installing it, the only thing cheaper about Vizio, is the price!!! What a marvelous picture, fantastic features, and good sound quality. I bought this "remanufactured" M320SL to replace a 32" JVC Tube-television, and was pleasantly surprised that there was no way to tell this was remanufactured. There were no flaws, scratches or nicks. And it found my wireless internet with no problem. Hooking the DVD/Stereo components up was easy and self explanatory, all the jacks are clearly marked (and colored). The ONLY complaint is the lack of instructions on the intial installation. The TV asks you to enter your email information, address, and wireless internet "key"... but there is no where in the instructions to show you how to enter that information. The secret is, to highlight the field by using the arrow keys on your remote, and once the appropriate field is highlighted, hit "OK" on the remote. This will bring up a "keyboard" which you then use your arrow keys to highlight the correct letter and hit "OK". Once you enter the last character or digit, then use your arrow keys (on the remote) to scroll down to "next" or "done" on the TV, then hit OK on the remote. (Once you get the hang of it, it is really rather simple... but because there were no instructions, it took me about 15 minutes of aggravation before I finally figured it out) In short, I am very pleased with the M320SL - 32" - 1080p - 120hz - LED - Internet TV... and I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of Vizio. I would not be afraid of buying another Vizio!!! Read full review
- mariaoqDec 02, 2012by
PS3 and VIZIO LED what a great combination.
The TV 's overall looks was very nice. Putting the stand on the TV was very easy and I did not need any tools. It was easy to sety up the WI-FI. I was up and running less than 3 minutes. The main reason I bought this TV was to play with the Playstaion 3 console. The PS3 started playing right after connections. The blurays are really chrisp and sharp. The audio is clear and I am able to hear it the way I like it - LOUD. At this time I have no con. I feel that I received a great product for the money.