More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,599.00Trending at $2,749.95
- $2,349.00Trending at $2,999.00
- $1,579.00Trending at $1,933.09
- $1,943.95Trending at $2,496.99
- $5,778.95Trending at $7,996.99
- $2,848.95Trending at $2,958.95
- $1,641.95Trending at $1,697.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio E422AR is a 42-inch LCD television that boasts a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, to deliver sharp and clear images. With Wi-Fi connectivity, this Vizio HDTV allows you to stream movies and music from the internet. The SRS StudioSound HD technology in this LCD television lets you enjoy crystal clear, immersive audio playback through the two 10-watt speakers. The three HDMI ports of the Vizio E422AR help you to connect compatible devices for sharing of HD content. Using the single USB port, you can watch the movies that are stored in an external USB storage device. This Vizio HDTV, being ENERGY STAR 5.3 qualified, consumes less power.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size42"
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Viewing Angle176°
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power79.455 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.424 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeSurround
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- jbsiriusOct 22, 2012by
All the inputs needed, clear picture, great sound and features!
Very happy with this TV. Beautiful picture. Smart dimming, (even though VIZIO says it doesn't) does work great. I am prone to migraines from bright light. Turn off the lights and the TV dims itself. Smart picture, smart sound, no more getting blasted out by commercials. Noticeably much clearer picture than a comparable slightly smaller hd tv I already had.
- magu9943Jan 31, 2014by
Purchased to upgrade from old TV. Lots of features, great price. The TV has great picture quality, and good sound as well. Hooked up easily to both cable and computer.
- ham613Mar 08, 2013by
This review is for one TV that I got.
MOST Excellent VISIO Customer Support (A++++). The TV I bought was 1st sold and returned to COSTCO for unknown reasons and end up at eBay which I bought for $211.58 but had to return for "irreparable picture defects" (according to Visio Support). The VISIO support claimed that most of the part may be include Tube in VIsio are of Sony (true or BS you figure out). I suppose I had the one bad sheep in many good one out there and wont mind buying another VISIO for a good price.
- tacosanfirework...Feb 04, 2013by
A++ fast ship good quality
Was looking for another Vizio smart TV for the bedroom. Good quality easy setup easy to use besides not having the browser app it has all the other cool ones.
- 896351398@delet...Oct 09, 2012by
vizio is king ! very nice nice product thankx so much!
hello sookie here ,i justwanted to share with all of you that this t.v. is an excellent value. the vizio was delivered un scratched and in great shape. the instruction were easy to follow, the picture is excellent, the features are a plunty.the hdmi hook up in the back allowed easy hook up of my bluray player. please do not be afraid of ordering on line, all was great.i am very happy and excited with my purchase. spoil yourself get one too! your friend in ebay sookie