More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,750.00Trending at $6,999.99
- $1,450.00Trending at $1,499.00
- $2,799.00Trending at $3,496.99
- $821.18Trending at $982.66
- $3,250.00Trending at $4,297.00
- $1,245.52Trending at $1,299.52
- $2,399.95Trending at $2,799.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis 37" Vizio E371VL Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 14:9 Enhanced, 16:9. This Vizio Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- SeriesE Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size37"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness450 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.427 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power60.7 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Front Input ConnectorsUSB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height23.64 in.
- Width36.13 in.
- Depth3.67 in.
- Weight24.47 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- old_man_arthurDec 20, 2011by
Nice TV, good for a Bedroom, good sound.
This TV has a really nice picture. It also has many input options. The only real downer is the remote... It doesn't have things like a CC button, or a Resolution button, or a Clock! You have to go back to the full Menu to get to any of that stuff. But otherwise it is a Great looking TV... Plus it has Great speakers for a flat-screen. It is worth the $333 that I paid for this one. Edit-- 6/11/16-- Eh, you can get a Vizio TV this size for much less than $333 nowadays. But I will add that after almost 5 years this TV still works just fine. And it is ON every day since purchase. So, it is dependable.
- wdc27909Sep 14, 2012by
Great picture, minimal packing, no screw, quick ship!
I bought this for a bedroom hdtv. I was cautious when UPS delivered the tv in its original box. The packing was minimal and the tv was slightly loose in the box. It was lacking the screw that attaches the base, but I found one that worked and soon I had it attached and plugged in. True to the description, the frame had a few minor scratches, but once powered up, the picture was stunning, (particularly when you consider the price!). There is an HDMI connection on the back and one on the side. My cable box provides excellent signals via HDMI and the remote for the box controls the TV with code 386. For the money, I don't think I could have done better. I am quite impressed, and I am hoping the set lasts three years or better. It would be hard to beat this picture for the price $249.00 that I paid! Read full review
- icefish60Nov 02, 2012by
Excellent picture, nice price.
This item was purchased for use at a condo with an average size living room. Picture quality is excellent. I have another Vizio which I use in another residence so I am familiar with the pic quality. The picture size is perfect for the size of the room. In order to avoid cable fees, I have this TV hooked up directly to a digital antenna. Since the condo is on the second floor, the signal from the antenna is excellent, and the picture is actually better than the hdtv picture you would get from the cable company. I do have a Roku box hooked up to it as well. I am happy with this setup as I do not reside in the condo full time and it would be impractical to subscribe to cable when I'm not there. I am signed up to wireless internet for my computer and Roku. My only gripe with the tv is the remote. It does not seem to be laid out well as the mute button is very small and a little hard to find. I purchased this tv as a refurbished model and have had absolutely no problem with it. It did not come with an instruction manual but there are plenty of resources online to locate one and, if necessary, print one out. There are I believe 2 hdmi outlets and one RCA jack available. Overall, a great buy at a nice price. Read full review
- freakychicken!Jun 04, 2012by
Lightweight, easy for a woman to move around, good quality audio and visual
Im loving this tv. I had chosen it because of the available hanging space for the room it was going into. Its lightweight and therefore easy for me at age 65 and alone, to move it if needed for housekeeping. The only problem I have is that the movie I play on the screen is not as large as the 37" screen. It covers 24" only. I havent figured out if I can change the size of the picture yet, Im hoping so. Other than that I am very happy!
- bobbudgetAug 10, 2012by
Very good product for a good price. Picture quality as good as some of the more expensive models. Easy to function.it also so has many features of some of the more expensive tvs. Thin body style makes it easier to fit in a tighter area. Remote funtions are very good with features that make it very easier to operate and also allows you to be able to use many features. Also the stand seams to brace the tv more solid, so it seams to be more stable, less of a chance of falling over. After all is said it seams to be a very good quality tv for a very reasonable price, so I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.