All listings for this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,599.00Trending at $2,749.45
- $2,349.00Trending at $2,999.00
- $1,579.00Trending at $1,933.09
- $5,778.95Trending at $7,996.99
- $4,299.52Trending at $4,589.75
- $2,848.95Trending at $2,958.95
- $1,641.95Trending at $1,697.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio E321VL television delivers superior quality picture with 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 720p HD resolution. This Vizio HDTV LCD television boasts Ambient Light Sensing technology, which automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings. This Vizio 32-inch television features SRS TruVolume, which limits volume inconsistencies between programming and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound. The Vizio E321VL is equipped with two HDMI ports to accommodate your home theater setup. This Vizio 32-inch television exceeds ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines by using technology with remarkably low energy consumption.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Ambient lighting</strong><br />Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.</li><li><strong>SRS TruVolume</strong><br />Limits volume inconsistencies between programming.</li><li><strong>Dynamic Contrast Ratio</strong><br />A 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.</li><li><strong>SRS TruSurround HD</strong><br />Delivers immersive virtual high definition surround sound.</li><li><strong>Eco HD</strong><br />Eco HD saves you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on the environment.</li></ul>
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time8 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions720p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- Brightness500 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.51 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power51.4 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Front Input ConnectorsUSB Port
- Rear Input Connectors1 x D-Sub (RGB PC),Component x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height22.3 in.
- Width31.2 in.
- Depth3.5 in.
- Weight20.7 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speakers,Headphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- tiger_eye_jewel...Aug 24, 2014by
Vizio, the true kings of TVs
Vizio continues to deliver quality pictures while having optimal sound. I like this product because I dont know much about TVs and it was very easy to install. Its what i need because i don have muc patience. I have another TV, its smaller but its not as good as this. The Vizio TV transforms my living room in to a true entertainment center and home theater. This tv spoke to me becuase of the price. EVERYONE is looking for a deal. I feel like I got one with this!
- walhalla_dudeJun 26, 2012by
The price I paid $190(refurb) was well worth it and I would have paid more.
I bought this LCD TV to replace my larger RCA . I really do like the easy adjustment features and the capabilities to attach different peripherals to it with ease. I also love that it is so much lighter then the older style winded magnets used to display a picture, let alone move it !! I have added a soundbar to this one and the sound is so much more clearer that it is almost like there is a second TV in the room when I am using it. I would also say that the soundbar needs to be placed where it is not in the way of the bottom of the tv. (it restricts the use of TV controls) I had bought a smaller one (Vizio) for use in my bedroom and I have yet to find any others that compare to these as far as the cost/sound/quality and price. I would recommend a warranty to anyone when getting a refurbished one, and all my friends like them also. Rich C. from MI. Read full review
- dreamworld-auJul 28, 2014by
To reduce the risk of electric shock or component damage, switch off the power before connecting other components to your HDTV. Unplug the power cord before cleaning your HDTV. A damp cloth is sufficient for cleaning your HDTV. Do not use a liquid or a spray cleaner for cleaning your HDTV. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Always use the accessories recommended by the manufacturer to insure compatibility. When moving your HDTV from an area of low temperature to an area of high temperature, condensation may form in the housing. Wait before turning on your HDTV to avoid causing fire, electri c shock, or component damage. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by manufacturer or sold with your HDTV. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/HDTV combination to avoid injury from tip-over. Do not place your HDTV on an unstable cart, stand, or table. If your HDTV falls, it can injure a person and cause serious damage to your HDTV. Use only a cart or stand recommended by the manufacturer or sold with your HDTV. A distance of at least three feet should be maintained between your HDTV and any heat source, such as a radiator, heater, oven, amplifier etc. Do not install your HDTV close to smoke. Operating your HDTV close to smoke or moisture may cause fire or electric shock. Slots and openings in the back and bottom of the cabinet are provided for ventilation. To ensure reliable operation of your HDTV and to protect it from overheating, be sure these openings are not blocked or covered. Do not place your HDTV in a bookcase or cabinet unless proper ventilation is provided. Never push any object into the slots and openings on your HDTV cabinet. Do not place any objects on the top of your HDTV. Doing so could short circuit parts causing a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquids on your HDTV. Your HDTV should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the label. If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to your home, consult your dealer or local power company. Do not apply pressure or throw objects at your HDTV. This may compromise the integrity of the display. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover user abuse or improper installations. The power cord must be replaced when using different voltage than the voltage specified. For more information, contact your dealer. Your HDTV is equipped with a three-pronged grounded plug (a plug with a third grounding pin) . This plug will fit only into a grounded power outlet. This is a safety feature. If your outlet does not accommodate the three-pronged, have an electrician install the correct outlet, or use an adapter to ground your HDTV safely. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounded plug. When connected to a powe r outlet, power is always flowing into your HDTV. To totally disconnect power, unplug the power cord. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of un-isolated, dangerous voltage within the inside of your HDTV that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons. The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and servicing instructions in the literature accompanying your HDTV. Do not overload power strips and extension cords. Overloading can result in fire or electric shock. VIZIO E32 VL and E37 VL User Manual Read full review
- swoutpostJun 15, 2012by
Was pleasantly surprised. I recommend this TV.
Purchased Vizio for a 3rd TV in kids room. It works very well with a 12 year old. The system is connected to a amplified 4 way HDMI splitter driving two other TVs. The splitter is connected to 4 inputs, Blue Ray, VCR, Satellite Dish and Computer. The Vizio has a surprisingly good picture.The software and hardware have had no problems, considering the house is all solar and uses two Outback Inverters. I notice no difference in picture quality on or off diesel generators, where tube type TVs would have some harmonics's lines from a generator. The Vizio I would recommend.
- 1145445460@dele...Dec 12, 2012by
This TV was great for the price when i bought it back on December 7th 2011.
This TV was great for the price when i bought it back on December 7th 2011. It worked fine for just under 12 months. Then out of nowhere, one night 12/7 I turned it on and it completely froze on the VIZIO home screen. It would not accept the cable line coming in and I could not even turn it off without unplugging the power source. Really convenient that it would happen so close to the 1 year warranty deadline dont you think?? Currently dealing with Vizio now to get a refund or replacement. http://howcaniloseweightbutkeepmybreas.webege.com/