Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,999.00Trending at $2,149.98
- $5,169.99Trending at $5,274.99
- $5,139.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,699.99Trending at $1,729.99
- $598.00Trending at $605.53
- $1,789.99Trending at $1,849.95
- $550.00Trending at $699.00
About this product
- Product InformationThis stylish and compact digital camera comes with great choice of features. It features flash with red eye reduction and a large preview screen.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Digital Zoom8x
- Sensor Resolution5.1MP
- Screen Size1.8"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size8 MB ( SDRAM )
- Supported Flash MemoryMultiMediaCard,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.7 in.
- Height2.4 in.
- Width3.6 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color
- Display Size1.8"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2 or later
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatAVI
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAnti-Shake DSP,Auto Power Save,Date/Time Stamp,Direct Print,PictBridge Support,YouTube Capture Mode
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Exterior ColorPurple
Most relevant reviews
- 1firsttimebuyerMay 14, 2010by
Vivitar ViviCam 5022 5.1 Megapixel
Great Camera for the price! 5.1 Meg Pix is probly a decent choice for most people, clear photos, and not taking up hugh amounts of memory space. You will need to have/purchase an external SD memory card, I selected a 2 MEG SD card and will be able to hold approx 2000 photos at 600X800 resolution. This camera will do video, amount is dependant on avaliable memory space. The maximum memory card supported by this camera is 32 MEG. Uses (3) AAA batterys, nothing rechargeable, could be a plus if used on the road with limited ability for recharging items.
- ka9motFeb 28, 2011by
I can't complain because it was cheap. Still, one I would have avoided had I known. It is used so there may be something wrong with it and it takes lousy pictures. The user interface is horrid. If you want Flash, you must turn it on first and the camera reverts to its defaults every time the power is cycled. Avoid!
- swharneySep 07, 2010by
Good price - bad features
The nicest thing about this camera is the price. It takes passable pictures, but the biggest pain in the butt is that it doesn't retain settings. You have to set the flash up and the no-shake feature needs acticvated every time I use it. Kind of a dumb requirement.
- office77304Nov 05, 2011by
Great Value for Price
Great picture quality for price. I am very pleased with this camera. VERY easy to use without even reading instruction manuel. I would defineitly recommend to a friend.