More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Theater Projectors
Save on Home Theater Projectors
- $3,200.00Trending at $3,391.33
- $1,499.00Trending at $1,798.00
- $2,449.99Trending at $2,699.00
- $1,495.99Trending at $2,319.46
- $898.00Trending at $998.00
- $650.00Trending at $719.99
- $389.00Trending at $419.99
About this product
- DescriptionTurn your home into a mini theater with the VVME HTPCD-V01 HDMI LCD projector. Enjoy a crisp, clear display, thanks to the 800×480 pixels native resolution of this VVME 1080p home theater projector. With a contrast ratio of 800:1, this VVME 1080p home theater projector delivers sharp, lifelike images on screen. Avail of an array of connectivity options with the built-in component video, VGA, Audio, TV (analog), and HDMI with the VVME HTPCD-V01.This HDMI LCD projector can be used with numerous devices ranging from TVs, PCs, and gaming consoles amongst others. The VVME HTPCD-V01 boasts an average of 6,000 hours of lamp life for long-lasting performance.
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Image Brightness1800 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio800:1
- Form FactorPortable
- Image Size (Diagonal)50 in. - 120 in.
- Image Aspect Ratio16:9,4:3
- HDTV Formats1080i,1080p,720p
- Screen Distance8.03 ft. - 16.4 ft.
- Audio OutputStereo L/R RCA
- Video inputComponent Video,DVI,HDMI x 1
- FeaturesBuilt-In Speakers,Table Top Projection
Most relevant reviews
- stealthnebulaDec 09, 2012by
Not bad for thed Price....
I bought this to replace my broken projector. The price was a good thing too and other customer reviews were good. I like the fact that the lamp is cheap to replace, about $15. The picture is good and the colors are great. Very easy to setup and the remote has a lot of adjustments you can make. Has various inputs including HDMI and computer VGA. The picture is not as good as a DLP projection. The VGA picture is not as good as it should be. I guess you can adjust your computer to try and get a good picture. Over all, not a bad projector for the price.
- caseclosed713Jul 10, 2012by
Excellent quality, especially for the price. More than happy with it.
I wanted a decent but reasonably priced projector that would be enjoyable to use for video games when all my friends come over and play multiplayer. I came across this one and read reviews about it, and the majority of people seemed pleased with it. I found a barely used one on ebay for even cheaper so I bought it. All I can say is wow. This projector exceeded my expectations by a long shot. We play games and movies on 7' + wall (white concrete wall that is slightly textured) and the picture is excellent. Its so awesome, now when we play mulitplayer, even with 4 players, everyone has about a 3-4' screen. All my friends love it too. When we watch movies we hook it up the surround sound and its like being at the movies. The only "negative" thing I can saw about it is the built in speakers it has. Theres no volume control, but the speakers sound ok. But, for the price you just can't beat it. I am more than satisfied with this projector. I highly recommend it. Read full review
- sellingstuffand...Jul 04, 2012by
Great experience, some pros and cons but 5/5 stars. Love it
This projector is well worth the money, seeing as you could only buy a 30'flat screen for the same price. Pros: up to 100" or more if u have the projector completely centered with the room, screen is up to 1080p, 1080i, and supports all lower formats also. comes with a TV tuner so u can connect cables straight to the projector (comes with adapter). Looks great with 1080p nd 720p. easily connects to xbox, ps3, wii. Cons: if not centered with the room it creates a semi trapezoid shape on the wall and the keystone makes it blurry when u try to fix the trapezoid, the fan in it makes some noise but not that loud really. father away u go the less quality, (obviously, but it still looks great at 100' which i have set up at 4:3) You need about 16ft to make it 120", 14ft for 100". I personally love this thing and with good sound coming out you really feel like your part of games and movies. On xbox 360 playing forza 4, it feels almost as if your there. Movies evoke more emotions from you, i don't normally cry but movies with a sad ending just get to me now on this. Great to use when friends come over so you dont have to crowd around a small tv. Read full review
- thehalomaster11...Feb 10, 2012by
Great product for a great price and it gets the job done! (VVME-V01)
I bought this because i was tired of playing video games on my small tv and i thought a 70 inch screen would be awesome to play on. I bought this knowing it was somewhat of a "generic" product and i thought it would be an okay product because of the price. Truth be told it exceeded my expectations and i am very happy with this purchase. The screen is large, the brightness is good enough to play on during the day with just the blinds closed, and the quality of the screen is not at all half bad. They say its HD but i wouldnt go far enough to agree with that, it is not HD but i believe its a good enough quality to make it to almost HD. Truly i do not believe any projector is capable of getting such resolution and maybe there may be some out there but i am sure the price is far steeper than that of this product. I watch movies on it, play on it and it is great. Two small complaints are that one it does not have volume controls, so the speakers sound cannot be raised or lowered, and also the fans are a bit loud. The fans are not a big problem though because even the speakers the projector is equipped with are capable of drowning out the fans' noise. Overall i believe this is a good projector and if you are looking for some inexpensive home theater equipment then this is the product for you as long as you are not too picky. Im clearly very happy with it! :D Read full review
- ktur8084Mar 09, 2012by
Don't hesitate to buy! Great Product!
My husband and I love this projector! We mounted it above our bed and use it as a tv on the wall in front of us. It's obviously not as clear as a flat screen but it is the quality of going to a movie theater! We will eventually buy speakers for it but the built in speakers are just fine too. We haven't had any problems with the bulb or fuse or anyother complaints I've read about.