All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe US dollar is a coin made of silver that is classified under the American Eagle Bullion Coins coinage type and is an official US silver bullion coin. The coin has the denomination of one US dollar and was created in 2010. The 2010 dollar is struck by the United States mint, which is regulated by the US government. In addition, the US government provides that the silver coin has the promised purity and weight. This US dollar has the fineness of 0.999, being almost pure silver, and weighs almost 1 oz. It has the diameter of 1.6 inches. The obverse of the 2010 dollar depicts Liberty walking to the left, which was designed by Adolph A. Weinman. This design was originally created in 1916. The reverse of this silver dollar has a representation of a heraldic eagle with a shield and 13 five-pointed stars, which was created by John Mercanti in 1986. The edge of this US dollar is reeded.
- TypeAmerican Eagle Bullion Coins
- Catalog NumberKM# 273
- Mint NameU.S. Mint
- sdc.string.Obverse DescriptionLiberty walking left
- sdc.string.Reverse DescriptionEagle with shield
- Obverse DesignerAdolph A. Weinman
- Reverse DesignerJohn Mercanti
- GeoUnited States
- Sub GeoNot Available
Most relevant reviews
- spf45-70May 23, 2016by
Silver is always a good investment in any form of coin. The silver eagles have been doing very well in value. The price is right so shop around but always invest in silver. The main reason I buy silver eagles is because I think they are really nice looking and in some ways beautiful.
Verified purchase: Yes
- fatboy110Jul 04, 2013by
Graded American Silver Eagles Are A Great Investment, Pure Silver
I have started a Registered Set of American Silver Eagles on PCGS website. This one replaced a MS69 that I had in my set. American Eagles are great to collect, they will only go up in value over the years, and my set keeps climbing it's way to the top. I can't wait to get my next replacement for my set. Beautiful coins and a great investment.
- idahojohn1Aug 07, 2012by
This is a coin that has a bright future ahead of it in terms of market valu
I am so pleased to find the scarce 2010 Silver Eagle with the 25th Anniversary label. Actually, 2011 were the true official 25th Anniversary sets, but these 2010 Special Labled 25th Anniversary graded coins will continue to gain in value because of the uniqueness of the label. I highly recommend this coin, especially in early issue and PF/MS 70 Ultra Cameo.
- ravenlopez31Mar 02, 2012by
Great product and investment
Began a collection of US silver coins and it has become a bit of an addiction. Buying these coins from different years is both entertaining and potentially profitable. Nothing like having a commodity that has the potential to increase in value. The 2010 US silver dollar is a great coin that goes well with my collection.
- ken1750kenJul 29, 2015by
beautiful coin presentation box and COA
I bought this item for future resale as I believe the proof SAE is currently undervalued, I may be the only one who thinks this, but I still have a beautiful coin at an affordable cost.